Sunday, 24 November 2013

Lead us not into temptation

I decided I wasn't going to blog today but this issue has been on my mind and I just wanted to offload it before my chest explods! Lol.......I didn't want to make it another diary entry(that's a topic for another day) so I decided to just bring it here. This blog has become a jack of all trade sorta *sigh*
Enough of my boring intro
Am wondering if any babe has been in this situation; one fellowship exco you hold in high esteem is eyeing you(trust us, we know how to fathom that even in the midst of unspoken words) he's trying his luck codedly but as a sharp babe, you start greeting him from afar because you don't want to disgrace him as per God's elect(?)
So after all the corner dodging, bro comes visiting one day and pushes his luck too far.....he hugs you and as a respectful girl, you try to return the hug with a mount Zion hug but he hugs you fully, presses himself unnecessarily to you and you can feel his JT getting hard on you. No room mate around, no house mate, abeg how will you handle it?
Trust me I've been there, I made up my mind to report the errant exco but I didn't, but the issue came up again as one dude of the opposite religion tried it with me! This is someone who doesn't even shake ladies outside oh!
How I handled it? Share your own experience and answers first.......................

15 comments:

  1. Serious issues! Men sha they are all the same! My story is different, a friends course mate wanted to do trade by barter; SIM pack (MTEL back in 2003) for sex! I told him to keep his SIM. He later came to ask me to marry him that he is really sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine! Mtel wey we no dey use again. Men ehn!he had the guts to ask you to marry him again? Am sure he wanted to settle scores ni jare. Chop and clean mouth and say he's not marrying again

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately for me, i don't have any of such experience. But you guys should take Karate lessons to ward off such people......lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just give him a HOT resounding slap if or when he tries such moves on you again. Trust me, he will be 'delivered' sharp sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz! Thankfully I've graduated from university so no more visits under the guise of fellowship exco

      Delete
  4. lol i support what onyeka said. give him a very resounding slap to reset his brain and make sure you report him. WHAT NONSENSE!!!!!!!!

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao @ reset his brain. Its real nonsense I tell you!

      Delete
  5. hummm, how i wish i can tell how mine went down, no bi small issue ooo, i get down cos she be dey like ham,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, well, its a different thing if there's mutual consent afterall two adults are involved

      Delete
  6. A hot resounding slap that'll send his head spinning 360° should definitely come first. If he tries anything asides leaving, threaten to scream rape -___-.

    www.femmefuntale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've bn in a mini situation, tho it didn't have to do with physical contact...I'll say u should handle it with spoken words and maturity, so u won't do anytn u'll be ashamed of later...if he doesn't heed to this, then there should be a boundary line drawn...no visits et al

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. When a man & woman are alone, the devil is the 3rd party with them. We have stronger sexual urges than women. Whatever a man does when he's alone with a woman does not define him (to an extent). Doesn't really make him a bad person. My advice is to always dress decently & never be alone with a guy

    ReplyDelete