Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Once I loved you

From yesterday I am to learn
For tomorrow to be good
If in my past remain
If you must remember me in your memory
If in my future don't you come
Not as a friend or as a lover
To drag me back
To a past I must move away from
You always will I remember
Yu always I treasure somewhere in me
Because a period with you
I learnt to face the rhythm of emotion
A time once I loved you
And love vanishes not
So be content
With a memory that once I loved you
Be proud that once I loved you
No matter the change
Be content with a memory
That once I loved you

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This thing called love! *sigh*

      Delete
    2. This damn thing called love. * triple sign *

      Mr anonymous

      Delete
    3. Lol! All of us are sighing!!!!!!!

      Delete