1) We all lose friends to distance and time
2) Even the lost find their way home when you leave the lights on
3) If you can't live with the character, don't get involved
4) Sometimes people come into your life just to teach you something, and when you have learnt you move on
5)You can't change the past, and you can't control the future. You have the present, so make the best of the time you have now
6) There are no guarantees in life, only promises and whispers
7) Love is like playing the piano, first you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart
8) One of the mysteries of life is getting to know who we really are
9) Man is a bird of passage in this world and his home lies in the world beyond.
10) Every bad situation will have something positive; even a stopped clock is correct twice a day!
I just have to share the seven social sins as listed by Mahatma Ghandi
1) Wealth without work
2) Commerce without morality
3) Education without character
4) Science without humanity
5) Worship without sacrifice
6) Pleasure without conscience
7) Politics without principle
Thanks for reading!