Good morning dear readers, how did your week go? Mine was just there, same routine. Friday is my favourite day of the week because we get to rest after a stressful week and all.
I'll do a quick post on few facts some of us may not know.
Did you know that
1) A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out
2) All polar bears are left handed
3) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
4) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure
5) No word in the english language rhymes with month
6) The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue
7) A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person
8) It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
9) Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing
10) The word lethologica describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want
11) Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
12) A snail can sleep for three years
13) Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age
14) Butterflies taste with their feet
15) China has more english speakers than the united states.
Thanks for reading!