1) Greenland is the world's largest island. It is nearly covered with ice.
2) Lake superior on the US-Canadian border, is the world's largest freshwater lake.
3) Canada has the world's longest coastline. Its length of 244,000km would circle the earth more than six times!
4) Chewing gum was invented in Ohio in 1869
5) At a length of about 4,345km and an average width of 177km, Chille is the world's longest, thinnest country
6) Nearly a third of Brazilians are kids
7) Finland has about 55,000 lakes and nearly 180,000 islands
8) Thee are no snakes in Ireland. You won't find any snakes in New Zealand or at the North and South poles either
9) Amsterdam in the Netherlands, has about 1,300 bridges
10)In his will, Swedish inventor and businessman, Alfred Nobel established the Nobel prizes.