Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Back!

It feels good to be back after all the project completion wahala! Funny how I feel there is cobweb all over my blog. Thanks to every one of you, your prayers worked, God favoured me! Infact immediately my supervisor saw me, she asked what I came to do in school and directed me to go home for xmas, complete my work and mail it to her, like that was not enough, a departmental meeting held and our seminar was fixed for January 6th and final defence 8th. I need your prayers more than ever oh, I need favour on the day of my seminar, the lecturers should not ask me hard questions and I need that A in my project!
How did you spend your xmas? Sure you had fun? I practically slept that day because I was tired but my friend (journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com) made my xmas with the gift she sent me! Visit her blog please. Thanks for the calls, sms etc! I love you

8 comments:

  1. Same way you were favoured with your supervisor, you'll get more favour with the defence. Missed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mayo! Awww I missed you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that defense isn't easy @all! But Amaka don't worry, God will go before You n make the crooked paths straight for You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Itz nt hard per say bt depends on the external supervisor

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *singing* God will do it again.
    Have no worries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those words are just what I need! Ooshey maami

      Delete