Monday, 9 December 2013

Becoming a woman

Good morning sweethearts and welcome to a new week. Christmas is fast Approaching and I cannot but wish us happy yuletide in advance.


Everyday, we hear people use the word "woman" so I'd like to know, at what stage or point does one become a woman? Is it when we start our periods? When be cross that "teen" age? When we first have sex? When we have our first baby? Share your views with me please.
In other news, my fellow blogger (www.journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com) did a giveaway and I won! Whoop whoop *in her voice* kindly visit her blog too!
Have a splendid week!
X

8 comments:

  1. Hello seyon,a girl becomes a woman once a man disvirgins her.although that's the African idea,buh I feel it's d basic truth.that's Y she will be called a woman,bcos a man has just had sex with her for d 1st tym in her life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mayowa visited my blog*drum roll* well, I share the same view too.

      Delete
  2. well I don't think sex makes a girl become a woman.. a woman becomes a woman when she starts thinking of other people instead of herself

    being a woman has to do with being emotionally and mentally strong... irrespective of the age.

    Just my opinion :)

    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, what about the physical aspect?
      Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  3. Welcome back dear... hope u better? www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaka, i see you o. Thanks for the shout out.....

    ReplyDelete