Friday, 20 December 2013

MIA

It is with annoyance am writing this post.
Am going to be missing in action till whenever. Yesterday, we resumed back to school. Am still lounging in my father's house but by sunday, I shall be in Abeokuta. My xmas will be spent in school, I don't know when I'll return to Lagos.my post data seminar and final defence is coming up soon, I have to complete my chapter 4 and 5, reference and abstract between now and monday morning else my supervisor will skin me alive.
Well, I'll think of the xmas chicken of last year while in abeokuta, this is the first xmas I'll spend without my family *wailing*, well, by January 16th,2014, every ties that bind me with the "undergraduate" tag will be broken.
Meanwhile, I'll drop my number, if you need to reach me and all. 08091036351,08036850022.
I'll miss y'all, and wish me luck! I love you, merry xmas and a happy new year in advance.

12 comments:

  1. Currently in my final year too and I just can't wait to finish. Wish you favour with you supervisor. You will get to spend many other xmas with family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mayowa! Yayyy! You changed your picture! Lool

      Delete
  2. you will be in school for Christmas? Dang! which kin witch thingz na. Sorry o! Good luck with ur defense/project and all... God be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sad. www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with school work.
    Try spending Christmas with fun friends. You should have one or two around. Whatever you do, Ensure you stay HAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you with christmas on school thats strange. The follow button works again.
    MyStyleDiary
    AcneStudiosGIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best in your project defense dearie. As for Christmas away from family, maybe it is good practice. You don't know where you would be posted to for youth service and your employers might be mean like mine and not allow you to go home for the holidays. I have not been able to spend Christmas with my family since i got to Uyo 3years ago and it totally sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully she released me and am home *shines teeth* plus thanks for the gifts

      Delete