Tuesday, 31 December 2013

My 2013 Nigerian playlist

Songs that I played and never got tired of playing in 2013!
1) Eminado - Tiwa savage and don Jazzy
2) Caro - Starboy ft wizkid and LAX
3) Olorun mi - Tiwa savage
4) Shake - Flavour
5) Ada Ada - Flavour
6) Take care of me - Skales
7) Slow down - R2bees ft wizkid
8) Jombolo - Iyanya ft Flavour
9) Ligali - Dammy Krane ft Pasuma
10) Ife wa gbona - Tiwa savage
P.S am too patriotic to rate foreign songs but I still love Eminem and Enya *rme*
Care to share yours too?

10 comments:

  1. Hello Amaka, now I can comment, yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,4,5 and 7 I also played repeatedly. (Flavour is my MAIN crush lol. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

    Not familiar with some of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll fight you oh! Take your eyes off flavour puleez. You can check them out, trust me you might love them.

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed more of the foreign artists than Our Nigerian artists... My list are Jay Z(magna carter: holy grail), Kanye West, Rick Ross, DMX, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj(mehn that chick spits hell), Dj Khalid, T.I, 2Pac, Akon, P.Diddy, Twista, Mr. Worldwide(Pit Bull), Kardinal Offishall, Wale, Nas etc. In 9ja I love P-square, Davido, Ofcos Waje(I love that babe), M.I, Ice Prince, Banky W, J Martins, 2Face, Solid Star, Vector, Olamide, Phyno, Ill Bliss, Chidinma, Skales, Terry G, n others... I listened to them alot in 2013...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2pac is so 1994 nah, dmx, p diddy, twista, nas, been long I heard a new song from them. I love MI!!!!!!!! J martins!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Jay, I like your taste in foreign music. , my naija playlist >>> Olamide's Yemi My Lover. *dancing*

      Delete
  4. Niyola's toh bad. Rocked for me big deal..couldn't stop replayin n replayin on my mp. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M I the only one not feeling that song yet? My bff likes it too but its not "werking" for me yet.
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete