Wednesday, 8 January 2014

BSc at last.

At last, I defended my project today. Am so happy, I don't have much to say but I want to thank the ancient of days, giver of wisdom, knowledge and understanding for sustaining my life; I started this journey with many people but along the line, some dropped out, some died, etc.
In 2008, the journey started with pre degree, 2009, I became a student, the journey wasn't easy really, there were times I felt like changing department, unlike the general belief that food science and technology is synonymous with cooking, we did a lot of engineering courses, infact we didn't do anything related to cooking.
The great friends I made, sisters more than friends Bukola and Tope, am glad our path crossed, six years don waka, we still dey carry go! Val, tola, ola, busayo, its been amazing being your friend!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for been there dearie!God wud see us thru the next phase of lyf n favour us abundantly!much love moi boobs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! Omo ake, you had to mention my boobs *rme*

      Delete
  2. Congrats, this is the begining of more greater things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congraz dear
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats my dear - May the great one be praised :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! Greater things to come :))

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear, I pray for Gods guidance for you as you enter a new phase of life

    adesewasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy!!!!!!she is back! Thanks sewa!!!!!!!!

      Delete