Saturday, 4 January 2014

Hair palava

The least favourite thing I like to talk about is my hair, either worn naturally or styled! I've never been one to fuss over my hair, infact if I had my way I'll just go on Anita baker haircut.
So am sitting in this salon now and the lady weaving my hair is doing it so tightly, I complained and it became a crime *sobs* why is it that Nigerian hair dressers handle our hair like they are weaving barbie doll's hair? I mean, unlike Barbie, I can feel pains! I don't understand why I would make my hair and use pain relievers afterwards! Infact am regretting why I visited this salon today! Na jeje I dey wey the madam come meet me for house market her salon oh! *in ameerat ojo's voice* kilese mi? Tani mo se?

6 comments:

  1. Pele. You might have to start doing your hair yourself. I can't do my hair but i reduce the amount of times i go to the salon now. I have had to appreciate wearing a wig.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eshe jare! The only thing I can do is comb and pack. Maybe I'll try wigs afterall.

      Delete
  2. My dear, that is the price you have to pay for looking good...in a while the pain will go and you can make 'shakara' with your new hair..lol

    Ujesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gorrit jare! Am rocking my pixie cut now!

      Delete
  3. I don't understand some Naija hairdressers at all - it should be illegal to pull people's hair like that.Ndo, nne

    ReplyDelete