This post is so long am not sure I can post everything. I got the tips from Cosmopolitan and its worth your time *winks*
Falling in love? Easy. Staying in love? Not always so easy. Which is why you need this crash course in romance reality.
Now, cosmo outlined five major love stages, each with its share of speed bumps, and supplied keys to navigating them - 50 in all. Because, hey, even if you're not exactly sure where you're going together, shouldn't you at least enjoy the trip?
Falling in lust
1. Don't sleep with a guy on the first date if you want the best shot at some kind of future with him. Yes, plenty of relationships do start that way, but you risk being put into the one time filing category.
2. Never pretend to be into a guy's hobbies. Your true colours will come out.
3. When a guy tells you he isn't looking for a commitment, repeat to to a friend or write it down. That forces you to accept that he means it........and he does.
4. Enjoy the moment when you're on dates. That means no discussing the future with him or worrying is he the one? By date four. For the first month or so, your only job is to have fun.
5. Focus on your own pleasure in bed. If you're too busy showing off your skills, you'll forget to enjoy yourself (and rob him of the pleasure of driving you wild).
6. Listen to what his friends and family say about him. Offhand comments ("he was never a one woman guy before meeting you") are some of the best tip-offs to the real him. So pay attention!
7. Sit or stand side by side with your man while doing things together whenever possible. Men typically feel moe relaxed and intimately connected in this position that when you're directly facing each other.
8. Spend equal - if not more - time with your friends in the first few months of dating. Guys often rush into a relationship, then suddenly cry, "this is moving too fast" you have to accept the brakes.
9. Keep your options open for at least three months before deciding to be exclusive. You need a minimum of 90 days to even begin to know what someone is really like.