Looking at the future together
42. Both of you at some point will question your ability to be faithful forever. Keep it to yourself and don't take it personally if he's having the same doubts.
43. If you wonder whether you're settling, ask yourself, am I spending so much time saving this relationship that I've neglected the goals I had before we met? If I walked away right now, could I live with losing him? If you answer no, stick with it and re-value in six months.
44. Love doesn't conquer all. Some incompatibilities just won't go away, no matter how much you care.
45. Don't compare your relationship to other people's. Every couple - even the perfect looking ones has problems.
46. Innocent jealousy keeps things spicy.
47. Get real about sex.
48. If you do slip up and cheat, think very hard before you confess. Sometimes coming clean does more harm than good.
49. Life is long. If the timing just isn't right now, take a break. It doesn't mean you won't be together at some point.
50. Life is also short. Make a point to laugh your asses off regularly. The rest will take care of itself.