Friday, 14 February 2014

birthday wishes

Today is my boo boo’s birthday and am taking time out to wish her a happy birthday here! Valentina, you’ve always been there for me, you support me, you encourage me, you listen to me……………………plus those other things friends do…………. Happy birthday love; this poem sums everything I want to say.
One song can spark a moment
One flower can wake the dream
One tree can start a forest
One primrose can herald the spring
One smile begins friendship
One hand clasp can lift a soul
One star can guide the ship at night
One word can frame the goal
One vote can change a nation
One sunbeam can light a room
One candle can wipe out darkness
One laugh will conquer gloom
One touch can show you care
One love can make a difference
One friend can make life worth living
You are one friend that makes me feel alive

I wish you the best! Love you my cupcake!

6 comments:

  1. atewogbade valentina14 February 2014 at 16:27

    fnks love!!!u r more dan a frnd to me!u r my sister n best friend!!love u munchoes swts!!!God wl bless n keep u 4m.ijn.amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your boo









    @iMannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tor

































    @i_ChoPtas_Not

    ReplyDelete