Tuesday, 11 March 2014

ANNIVERSARY




Five months ago, a baby was born, the gender of the baby? Neuter! Lmao. Hey sweethearts, today my blog is five month old! This whole thing started like a joke and there was a point I felt like giving up because the encouragement I thought was going to come from my numerous friends didn’t come. I still had to beg and coerce them to read my blog oh! Looking back today, all I do is bless God. Five months down the line I’ve met the most amazing people online, I hope one day we will sit and share a drink though. I want to specially thank all the anonymous that visit but don’t comment, I want to thank yours truly, uje, chidinma, buiti, mayowa, imannie, tope Saliu, adesewa, toyosi, petite, and others, mr anonymous too even though he has gone AWOL for three months, I hope he is fine.
TOUN ADEOYE, you remain a huge inspiration to me!
Time to pop champagne to celebrate! Lol lol.

Today fresh graduates will report in various camps for the NYSC orientation and my bestie Tope Saliu is among, it should have been both of us going to camp together today but for reasons best known to UNAAB, my department wasn’t mobilized. Well, I wish all of you a hitch free orientation and ijeoma to your various camps!

18 comments:

  1. I like the colours on your blog. I can imagine how the first year anniversary of the blog will look like. Quite lavish? Congrats once more. This blog is destined for greatness! Anthony Dugbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks! Yes we shall celebrate in a five star hotel on the carribeans! Lool

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary - you are going places :) You are welcome, Amaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary dearie. Still waiting for those pancakes. ;)

















    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mannie! But how will you get the pancakes now?

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary dear. lool i dont even know when mine is cus i go off and on. and lool ikr am still begging them to even read, coment self na wahala as if i reduces their life span. www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmbob I tire for TheM oh! Thanks dearie!

      Delete
  5. Congrats Amaka...there's gon' be more celebration for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaka! Amaka!! Amaka!!! Do you work on sundays too? No new post hian!





























    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear I've been super busy oh! Plusi have cold

      Delete
  7. Wow! Congratulations on the journey so far. You're already in places n You're established
    @Mannie, I think I was the only one anticipating for that pancake.


    Jay_Ricki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HeHehe. Am not yet established oh! Rme

      Delete
  8. Nigerian Universities and their cut cut of students to send for NYSC mobilization, na wa for them. Happy Anniversary (belated) by the way and it has been nice knowing you too....

    ReplyDelete