Monday, 3 March 2014

FIRST BLOG AWARD







Am so excited! Uje (ujesta.blogspot.co.uk) nominated me for the LIEBSTER AWARD. I’ve seen other bloggers receive this award and I’ve been hoping that
one day I’ll be nominated and here we are.
Just a few information about the award:
This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers
It has German origin
The word ‘LIEBSTER’ has several meanings e.g. dearest, sweetest, kindest, beloved, kind, valued, etc
It follows similar principles as a chain letter, i.e. it should be passed forward to a certain number of people (mine is 12)
The choice lies within each of us to accept it, and continue to forward it or refuse to accept it, thereby interrupting the chain
Marketing plays a role in accepting this award as other bloggers are promoted.

It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.

THE RULES

1) Post a short question and answer about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has asked
3) Create your new list of questions for your nominees
4) Choose a list of your own nominees and notify them
OR

1) Post the award on your blog
2) Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5) Answer 11 questions posted by the tagger and ask your own nominees 11 questions

Now time to answer the questions Uje asked me

1) WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR BLOG
My blog is an outlet for me to offload stuffs on my mind; talk about some topical issues and a little bit of this, this and that.

2) WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION
No earthly possession of mine has that ‘most prized’ tag

3) WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT UJE’S BLOG
Am still trying to find out oh

4) WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS
In my husband’s house, working in a big food company whilst managing my own business

5) WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL IN AND OUT OF BLOGVILLE
On blogville: TOUN ADEOYE (www.treatiez.blogspot.com)
Outside: MALALA YOUSAFZAI

6) DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN ONE SENTENCE
Too smart for my own good

7) IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET JUST INE PERSON IN THE WORLD, WHO WOULD IT BE?
EITHNE NI BHRAONAIN (ENYA)

8) WHAT’S THE FAVOURITE POST YOU’VE WRITTEN (WITH THE LINK)
50 facts about me

9) WHAT’S YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL IN LIFE
Make money, make babies and make heaven

10) WHICH HUMAN HAS THE LARGEST PART OF YOUR HEART RIGHT NOW?
TEMITOPE ADEDAYO SALIU

11) HOW DID YOU GET YOUR BLOG’S NAME?
My first name and my family name

Phew! That was hard man.

MY NOMINEES

BUITI
ADESEWA
FATI
FUNMI
FIKEMI
CHICHI
LEONA
JIM
KAYLA
TOYOSI
OMALICHA
CHIDINMA

MY QUESTIONS
1. What is/are your worse fear(s)?
2. Your guilty pleasure?
3. Three things you have gained from blogging?
4. What inspires your post?
5. Have you ever felt like giving up on blogging and how did you conquer that feeling?
6. What do you hope to achieve this year?
7. items you must always leave home with?
8. What is special about your blog?
9. What can you say about my blog?
10. What are 3 special things most people don’t know about you?
11. What keeps you going in life?

P. S. I just discovered a new blog and am so nominating the blogger Chidinma for the Liebster award too after all there are no strict rules!



20 comments:

  1. *rme* 8-|


















    @iMannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waoo... i think this should be my 4th nomination , am so honored.Thanks
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.cocm

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my first nomination! Thank you Amaka! So i make a post and answer your questions on my blog ba? Yay! IM so excited. Thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear. :( no one have nominated me dou. Oh well God dey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeeaaayyyy *Etighi* *Skelewu* *Azonto* *Swoo* *Yahoozee* *Alanta*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first blog award!

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! May the awards keep flowing in!!! *applauding*
    Thank you for nominating me, again. Lol this is my third and I'm grinning from ear to ear like it's the first time. I feel so honored. (hugs).
    Enough of the English, lemme answer your questions :D
    1. What is/are your worse fear(s)?
    Losing my daughter.
    2. Your guilty pleasure?
    Buying gifts for people.
    3. Three things you have gained from blogging?
    a-better use of the English language
    b-meeting new people
    c-giving other people hope that they are not alone in whatever struggle they may be facing.
    4. What inspires your post?
    Me :D
    5. Have you ever felt like giving up on blogging and how did you conquer that feeling?
    Never!
    6. What do you hope to achieve this year?
    Well...*exhaling* just be a better person
    7. items you must always leave home with?
    my backpack!!!
    8. What is special about your blog?
    It's all about my life and my loved ones. Like a reality show but with words Lol
    9. What can you say about my blog?
    Very versatile! i love it ;)
    10. What are 3 special things most people don’t know about you?
    a-i can be Moses
    b-i can be Pharaoh
    c-i chose to be Fatum
    11. What keeps you going in life?
    So many people plus the fact that I'm here for a reason and will leave when its done.
    THANK YOU :*

    ReplyDelete