Monday, 10 March 2014

Second blog award




Like the saying goes ‘it never rains but pours’ I got my second Liebster award nomination and am so excited. I was nominated by the beautiful Adetomi of mstomie.blogspot.com and I was so over the moon when I saw my name on the list of nominees but hey, the smile on my face froze when I saw some of the questions were questions I asked! Talk about the hunter becoming the hunted.
Anyway, am too lazy to nominate anybody but I will edit and notify the nominees when I finally get through.
Now to her questions.

WHAT IS/HER WORSE FEARS(S)
Cancer
YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE
Eating junks
THREE THINGS YOU HAVE GAINED FROM BLOGGING
I have met more people, I have learnt new things, I have a platform I can say whatever I want to (if it counts, lol)
WHAT INSPIRES YOUR POSTS
Things around me
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT?
F-O-O-D
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS?
I hope to be the best in all I lay my hands on
ITEMS YOU MUST LEAVE HOME WITH
Vex money (lmao)
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR BLOG?
Most of what I write about are real life happenings
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT MY BLOG?
Your blog is awesome babe! I love it. Mwah

Thank God for my first nomination, I’ve discovered real nice blogs and that’s what the award is for. There is no plaque or something but trust me, this is worth so much to me!



6 comments:

  1. You just collecting award left and right lool you sha deserve am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprised because when a person is diligent in His/Her business, He/She shall stand before kings(awards) n not mean men(nonrecognition)


    Jay_Ricki

    ReplyDelete