Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Amazing facts

Phew! Its not been easy for me these past few days, well, let me leave the story for another day. I checked my traffic the other day and wooo, I was surprised to see 9 views from Estonia. Prior to now, I’ve never heard of Estonia even with my vast knowledge of current affairs, still not done, I saw 31 views from Romania and 9 views from Indonesia. I also noticed the bulk of my readers are from the USA and am like my Ninja people how far now? Anyway I’ll do a series of never known but true and interesting fact for the next few days. Leggo
1. US dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen
2. The ‘57’ on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of pickle types the company once had
3. Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels
4. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it does not digest itself
5. The declaration of independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper
6. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the top of the glass to the bottom
7. In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court, he would swear on his testicles
8. The zip in ‘zip code’ means zoning improvement plan
9. The spot on the 7-up logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino

8 comments: