Saturday, 12 April 2014

BETRAYAL

Life is a mystery, a mystery that is a misery, the misery is manifold, the wretchedness of life is multifold, overreaching the wide horizon as the rainbow, its hues are as the various hues of that arc, as distinct too, yet as intimately blended. But how is it that from beauty I have derived a type of unloveliness? From the covenant of peace a smile of sorrow, but as in ethics evil is a consequence of good so Infact out of joy is sorrow born. I trusted you but you betrayed my trust. Some friends are worse than enemies really.
Like the phantom of man’s imagination, the will of purpose takes shape that will ultimately represent the desire of his bearer. A man can run away from a lot of things but never from his shadows and they say that the evil that men do live after them but I know that the evil men do live with them. It may not be today or tomorrow but your reward is waiting for you.
Now I’ve done this one burden is off my mind, I’ve carried it alone for too long.

6 comments:

  1. Deep







    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmm! I'm really speechless, because sometimes when You're betrayed, You just wish You'll just diminish into an unknown planet or something, but thank God for Jesus because He's always Our present helper anytime We're betrayed...
    Halleluyah...



    Jay_Ricki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pastor, preach pastor, give it to me pastor. Lool

      Delete
    2. 8-| give it to me?? Okies! *just passing by*












      @iMannie_

      Delete