Thursday, 17 April 2014

CANDLE IN THE WIND

am so numb, since I learnt yesterday that your life was cut short in an accident I've been blinded by tears. I want to write and write, tell you am sorry even though I don't know what am sorry for.I spent one year of my life with you,that period is etched in my memory, even when I left,you were still hoping that someday we'll be back again. I don't know what to say, my thoughts are just disorganized. How will your mum cope? Death you didn't do well. Ah some hot tears will never dry even long after our loved ones change mortality for immortality.
RIP OLUWATOBI ALABI BODE-KASEEM

26 comments:

  1. Hello love, hope you are okay? May God give you the strength to bear this loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ndo nne m - Sending massive hugs and kisses your way xoxoxoxoxoxxo

      Delete
  2. So sorry my dear, my thoughts are with you. take heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavy heart, sorry bae







    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so sorry dear. Take heart please

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry love. may God grant you the strength to bear the loss. (tight hug)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eye 4folo cry bt mk mouth smle. May god grnt u d 4titude 2bea dis los.
    Jay wia art dow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear! so so sorry. Pls be strong for us. We need u more than ever. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry dear. May his soul rest in perfect peace. How are you holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okies amaka, I wanna be a lil bit insensitive. Can u pls post something new? All through this easter break, I've been visiting but still no update.









    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete