Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Talk Talk

Sometimes I wish I was anonymous so I could write about somethings without people looking at me with one kind eye.you know what I mean now as per someone brought up in deeper life.well it's too late I guess but there are some issues I want to write about which I will still write *tongue out *
Enough of me, is there anything you've always wanted to say about me, my blog, anything Oya start writing. I'd love to hear from you, the good, the bad, the ugly and the most beautiful

6 comments:

  1. The last time I went to church was dec 31 2013 and it was deeperlife but it doesn't stop me from writing whatever I want to write. I've never considered myself as a religious person and I doubt if I'll ever be #FvckReligion :D.

    As for the above topic, I find you attractive as a person #NotFlirting. I've got more to say but I'll stop here;).


    PS: I'll like to see more pictures on your blog. #MyOpinion.











    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why stop nah shey that's what this is about? :-( okay I've improved as per the picture but most of my posts IMO don't require pictures. I'll sit up ehn

      Delete
  2. First of all, (not go down low. Excuse me). Put more pictures on your blog.
    Then i want to ask for your pin but I'm afraid you might take it as asking for one of your kidneys.
    lolz. I'm off to my blog... *runs away*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool I don't bite now, Ok where do I send it to?

      Delete
  3. Its obvious you are intelligent but I think you'd be a lil strict in person lol
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool Lool.... I used to be strict, age has mellowed me

      Delete