Thursday, 8 May 2014

IT'S MY BFF'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Amelia Tracy said
Within you, I’ve found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
And they’re not just thoughts I hope to fulfil
But thoughts that will stand forever

Within you I’ve found the perfect friend
A mind I can comprehend
A person I see is so much like me
A mutual relationship so carefree

Within you I’ve found the perfect friend
With whom I can be real and never pretend
You’ve always been unique from the rest
You hold a piece of me no other can possess

Babes, I wish I could be the greatest friend in the world but there is no way to be a better friend than you are.
Happy birthday Bukola Adelu, our friendship means more than words can say, enjoy this year and use it as a launch pad for your future.

6 comments: