Saturday, 3 May 2014

PREVENTION


Prevention is better than cure; a stitch in time saves more than nine. How very true! How very realistic! Disharmony breeds hatred, frustration cripples initiative and fear distorts reality. Can man rule his emotions? Can man blame God for his acts of self inflicted pride and selfishness? I hold my breath as I expect man to look inward to the solutions of the problems of man’s inhuman attitudes to man. I sigh and shiver as I realise man’s failure to recognise the strength within to build or destroy, rise or fall, accumulate wealth or distribute it, love or hate, embrace peace or explode violence! It is man who makes or mars his environment, it is man who awards fake or genuine contracts, it is man who has hand over his authority to rule the world to his impulsive nature.

FOR ALL NIGERIANS, THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

4 comments: