Thursday, 22 May 2014

Rants

Hi sweethearts, I just suddenly felt like ranting tonight and since I’ve stopped keeping a hardcopy diary, I have just this outlet to do it, abi I can’t rant on my blog again?
I’ve been feeling drained lately, this pre NYSC job is practically squeezing life out of me; teaching from 8am – 4pm, hey some days I enjoy it because I like being around kids and these kids adore me the way I adore them but some other days, I just pray for July to come quickly so I can prepare for NYSC. I’ve lost weight self, I guess it’s good since I’ve always wanted to shed some pounds but the way people have been asking me if am sick lately ehn, I don’t even know what to say again. This gaddem tummy should just go down fast or the fats in my tummy should kindly migrate to my buttocks and hips…..hehehe if wishes were horses.
I was thinking the other day and I realized I’ve never been taken out on a date in all my years of being in a relationship. I go to the movies with the girls, we go to joints, we go to the mall and all but with that special person, it has never happened and am like am I not pretty enough or what? *wailing* this life isn’t fair oh. I’ve also never gotten either a birthday gift, valentine’s day gift or just ok Seyon, I saw this shoes and I know you’ll like it from a bf *sad face* apart from gifts from close girlfriends and family….okay I remember Jide got me a wristwatch that year but that’s just one out of my xxx number of boyfriends I ever had (keep guessing).
My birthday is on the 14th of July and I’ve already written a list of things I want. Well, all these my stalkers/crush/toasters that are giving me the you are the one I need in my life stories, you are reading this oh, if I don’t get any gift from you, am so cutting you off forever , don’t even bother to call me back if you ring me and you hear “who is this ?”
right now, I feel like a lost puppy far away from home, nothing seem to interest me these days, and I can’t point to this and say this is it.

30 comments:

  1. You don rant finish?? Okies wetin make we do now? :p








    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my rant no fit pass #BringBackOurGirls

    #NEPA BringTheLight


    ..........





    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I can assure you that this year's bday will be different and am so damn sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lool so funny. Dnt worry dear. July is almost ere. Let them know o
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love kids too but teaching em can be so tiring. I tried it once I ran away the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like Me, I've never had a bday gift from a friend or any of My relative apart from Mum n Bro. Infact last year was My worst bday ever... Amaka no worry, You're as beautiful as life itself. We'll all celebrate You in a grand style this year...







    Jeezuz_Ricki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi author, I tink i nid to rant too. Smtims i 1da why i hv to lov, care, cherish n do errthn possible jst to kip my frnds hapi, bt i dnt get back hapines, joy, love n cherish in return. I left unical on wednesday hpin to mit a frnd in uniuyo to prepar for an exam on friday he tld me he is in schol n dat he can accomodate me til after my exams. I got to uyo culdnt find him, lines switched off, slept under the dew on wednesday, under the rain on thursday n inside mosquito headqrts on friday n satday. Its bin very tough for me, leaving my good home in cal n suffering like a refugee in uyo. Frnds can be too cruel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That person is very mean. Why couldn't he or she call and let you know that there has been a change of plan? Sorry about that.

      Delete
    2. Awwwww, so sorry about that

      Delete
  8. Awww baby girl....lolzz @ the fats in my tummy should migrate to my bums and hips, like you know my wishes. My own should migrate to my boobs too, if only wishes where his horses.

    Haha u self no dey prove too much stunt now give one of them the chance jare and u get a fab birthday gift. *winks boys theses days are not smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say this is your most hilarious post. Lol, someone might surprise you on your birthday, who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amaka don vex sha. No new post again? I hope u're good tho.











    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stop ranting & drop a new post here before I change my mind, hack your blog and shut it down. I'm checking my stopwatch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amaka honey, where av thou been!!!! Checked here and no post, been a while generally. Hope your gud ooo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pele dear, don't worry this year all of them would represent well.

    journalofapetitediva,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooshey Aunty diva! Fiercest diva ever

      Delete
  14. This year will be different sweet cheeks!
    Have faith..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rants sha.
    I'd have loved to rant for days on the injustice that has been done to me, heck if it were before,I'd have posted it on my fb page ………
    Was sacked on Tuesday purportedly because i didn't write my lesson note (wtf abi)...yes, my boss is a man, a randy married goat...yes i was sacked because i refused to give him the cookie …yes i wasn't d only one who didn't write lesson notes but you see, the other babe supplies him wi the cookie every blessed Thursday and every other day... infact hn, this is just an abridged version of the story... i hate having. A man as my boss, randy fools!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wtf? Na God go punish the man. Like seriously? Shag onto what? For how much? Am vexing self

      Delete