Thursday, 5 June 2014

100 truths

1. Last drink? Water
2. Last phone call? Boluwatife
3. Last text message? Adetola
4. Last song you listened to? Ana masi ife uwa (Osita Osadebe)
5. Last time you cried? April 26th 2014
6. Last time you were in a relationship? May 2013
Have you ever
7. Dated someone twice? hell no
8. Been cheated on? I think so
9. Kissed someone and regretted it? yes
10. Been depressed? yes
11. Been drunk and threw up? no
List three favourite colours
12. Purple
13. Coffee
14. Turquoise
In the last year have you
15. Made new friends? yes
16. Fallen out of love? yes
17. Laughed until you cried? Yes!!!!!
18. Met someone who changed you? Well, my ex did. Am now wiser
19. Found out who your true friends were? yes oh
20. Found out someone was talking about you? people always talked about me in university nah
21. Kissed anyone on your friends list? Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? 95%
23. How many kids do you want to have? 2
24. Do you have any pets? no
25. Do you want to change your name? I wan marry change name nah
26. What did you do for your last birthday? nothing oh *wipes tears*
27. What time did you wake up today? 5.00am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? In cloud 69
29. Name something you cannot wait for? to make my first millions *rubs palms together*
30. Last time you saw your father? Easter 2014
31. What is the thing you could change about your life? am still thinking
32. What are you listening to right now? kwue nkeyi by chief Osita Osadebe
33. Have you ever spoken to someone named Tom, Dick and harry? I’ve spoken to a harry, others no
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? The one mosquito in my room that has been escaping my palms
35. Most visited web page? Google, www.seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com
36. What’s your real name? SEYON CHIDINMA NDIDIAMAKA HUNDEYIN
37. Nickname? none
38. Relationship status? single
39. Zodiac sign? cancer
40. Male, female or transgendered? hian, female
41. Infant school? co-operative nursery and primary school
42. Junior school? Badagry grammar school
43. High school? Badagry senior grammar school
44. Hair colour? wine and black
45. Long or short? my hair is at shoulder length
46. Height? 1.5m
47. Do you have a crush on someone? right now, no
48. What do you like about yourself? I have selective amnesia
49. Piercings? I don’t have any
50. Tattoos? none
51. Righty or lefty? righty
Firsts
52. First surgery? Olorun maje oh. None
53. Piercing? I don’t have any yet
54. First best friend? OGWOR ELOHOR
55. First kiss? 2007
56. First concert? 2013
57. First crush? OKOYE-OZUA OBIORA
Right now
58. Eating? nothing
59. Drinking? my spittle
60. I’m about to? Iron my clothes
61. Listening to? ebezina by Chief Osita Osadebe
62. Waiting for? Bed time
63. Wishing that? All my dreams come true
Your future
64. Want kids? Yes
65. Get married? Yes nah. Shuu
66. Careers in mind? I still have not given up on my radio broadcasting dream, I also want a career in human resources. Am not sure I still want to pursue a career in food science and technology
Which is better on the opposite sex
67. Lips or eyes? Both jor
68. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who
69. Older or younger? I like older(not my father’s mate oh). Can’t baby sit nobody
70. Romantic or spontaneous? Both
71. Nice stomach or nice arm? Ah, both. I want my eye candy
72. Sensitive or loud? A bit of both. Am loud enough
73. Hook up or relationship? Relationship
74. Troublemaker or hesitant? Ha, am a troublemaker, the combo go madding
Have you ever
75. Shoplifted? No
76. Drank hard liquor? Yes
77. Lost glasses or contacts? Never used any
78. Sex in public? Who wants to know?
79. Broken someone’s heart? duuh. it’s a viscous cycle
80. Had your heart broken? yes
81. Been arrested? No
82. Turned someone down? Yes nah
83. Cried when someone died? Yes
84. Like a friend that is a girl? Am too straight for that bikonu
Do you believe in
85. Yourself? Yes nah. Am my #1 fan
86. Miracles? Yes
87. Love at first sight? Not sure
88. Heaven? Yes
89. Magic? not sure
90. Santa Claus? Yes
91. Kiss on the first date? If the current is strong
92. Angels? Yes
Answer truthfully
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? No
94. Had more than one bf at one time? Yes oh
95. Did you sing today? yes
96. Any regrets? a couple of them
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? 23/02/2013
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relieve it, what day would it be? 22/02/2013
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? I don’t know
100. Posting this as 100 truths? You bet I am

8 comments:

  1. Good one! U've lived a pretty decent and safe life so far.some of us won't go as far as question no. 20 without causing an uproar....some adventure b4 marriage won't bite though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmfao dindu oh! Some of us don't just get to that very wild adventurous stage no matter how hard we try but am not a saint. That I know

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm *speechless* #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhmmmm! U don naked yourself finish for public oo. #Literally









    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete