Thursday, 12 June 2014

20 things women will never understand about men

Oya here is the follow up on 20 things women don’t understand about men

1. Why can’t you put the toilet seat down
2. Why can’t you bear to hear about our period
3. Your inability to remember details
4. Guy code
5. Your need to fix things
6. Your obsession with gadgets
7. Inability to multitask
8. Boobs obsession
9. Why you say you’ll call and don’t call
10. Why you hate shopping
11. Video games
12. Bottling up emotions
13. Why you find it hard to ask for help
14. Football craze
15. Why you spend forever in the toilet
16. Why you try to get the woman to do the breaking up
17. why you won’t help in the kitchen
18. what’s the big deal in helping with the chores?
19. Why the woman gets the blame for not giving you a male child
20. Why you find it hard to say “I’m sorry”

Am getting better lovelies, thanks for the love. Well I managed to scribble some things last night. About three articles but am so lazy to type *Sigh*

10 comments:

  1. Errrrrrm, uhmmmm, *scratches head*

    :]y





    @iMannie_


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny and correct

    ReplyDelete
  3. True confession..#1 is a problem in my house...#3 is something I just complained bout 15mins ago.... #8 is something I have tried to understand...#10 and #13....If I talk one more bout them I will have a panic attack...the rest I'm good...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can help with the chores n I also take blames n say 'I'm sorry' when necessary n unnecessary. But help in the kitchen? Its a capital letter 'NO' rather I'll complement You after the food.
    Amaka for months now, I've been missing Your voice**winks**







    Jay_Ricki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh. My phone crashed and I lost all my contact. Send your number to my mail box

      Delete
  5. I can help with the chores n I also take blames n say 'I'm sorry' when necessary n unnecessary. But help in the kitchen? Its a capital letter 'NO' rather I'll complement You after the food.
    Amaka for months now, I've been missing Your voice**winks**







    Jay_Ricki

    ReplyDelete