Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Anniversary

Wow..how time flies! Just like yesterday it's seven months I started blogging! The journey hasn't been easy but well I thank God. Yesterday I checked my page views before sleeping and it was 376 that's like the highest ever. All I can say is thanks be to God!
My malaysian people, I see you..those from Russia, Estonia, Germany, Indonesia, China, USA, UK, Nigeria, Vietnam, etc thanks for the love.

P.S. Am not feeling too okay oh incase my posts are irregular but I'll try to write still.
Mwaaaaaaaaaaah

14 comments:

  1. Congratulation @amaka. Hope u get better soon.










    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, and many more anniversaries to come :) Oh dear, what could the matter be? Hope you feel better soon - sending massive hugs and kisses your wayyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malaria ni oh. Thanks dear! I felt the xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congratulation SweetCheeks!
    Feel better soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not feeling too okay? Oh no! Oya lie down on this table /------\ *brings out stethoscope* *auscultating* hmmm *sigh* #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ccngrats to you dearest...many more years in d blosphere. Hope you feel better now hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! just 7months, and you have such a great Blog? Talk about a gifted writer, and i hear Amara in my subconscious. :) Congrats Bubba. Expecting a party when we get to A year oh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry hon, we shall pop ace of spade

      Delete