Sunday, 22 June 2014

Happy birthday yours truly!!

Yeah yeah, am super excited!! My good friend of www.yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com is a year older today *drums roll*
Although she is semi anonymous, she's one of the blogger friends I have that I admire. Obim as you are starting another year today, I pray the good Lord to order your steps, you shall be a blessing to your generation, you shall be the head and not the tail, all your heart desires the Lord shall grant. You're that friend that everyone wants to have, you're a complete woman! You have always been a source of inspiration to me! You radiate happiness and good will on every blog you visit. Babes, I see a new hope, a new dream, a new you riding onto a new testimony!!
Happy birthday love, have fun.

11 comments:

  1. Awww...Happy birthday to her....**smiles**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks so very much Amaka and Erniesha x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x. Btw, Amaka, it might interest you to know that Uje is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to yours truly (Y).


    I should even visit ur blog 2 have a feel of it. :D








    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday yours truly blog...more grease to your elbow...# lolz scratches head, confused about who am sending best wishes to #,
    ~@Steph SucrE

    ReplyDelete