Monday, 9 June 2014

My bride price

Virtually every female I know has been on about this bride price ish and I decided to try it out via brideprice.com.ng in the end my bride price was 551,000 naira. It says am a premium babe. Yesterday’s calculation I didn’t understand some terms so it was 441,000 naira
The questions are so funny I nearly fell off my bed from laughing. In the height there is aki and pawpaw, lmao.. weight mama ronke ctfu..the sexy bow legs (beyonce) nearly killed me *checks bow legs* facial beauty sent me sprawling with laughter as its -25k chai! Skin colour lupita ctfu nna whoever did this is wicked (in my igbo accent) so having a dimples is +15k? anyway I have what is like a failed attempt at having a dimple at least when I smile it shows *tongue out* biko which one is ronaldinho teeth again? Ctfu gap teeth self follow? Chai chai no wonder one of my friend nearly broke her teeth onto I must have gap teeth having a doctorate is -50k oh! Hian the cooking skills na die, trust your chika now me choose calabar . even with all the guys ranting about pounded yam on twitter the other day, pounded yam is just 30k. maga dependent is also a form of employment? Ctfu
You need to check this app seriously even if you are a guy just go and pick anything. Okay accent there are three categories of Americans . (a) Americana proper +40k (b) Americana local +5k (c) confused Americana +1k lmao warri is -8kyoruba h factor is -20k. I nearly peed on my body here . choi choi the funniest is the bonus ada in the morning and caro at night ..ctfu please just go and check this app out.

15 comments:

  1. The site is hilarious. I was smiling throughout but i didn't understand what they meant by ada and caro. I was totally confused. What does ada and caro mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian you're not street enough oh *rme* Ada by day means good house wife or babe during the day. Caro at night means vixen in bed *in wizkid's voice* Caro dey do she no dey tire....

      Delete
  2. Sei this brideprice dey negotiable sha? :p






    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian! Sei na highest bidder again? A nigga gat 2 price now.






      @iMannie_

      Delete
    2. Lwkmd na me you wan price like fish? The price is non negotiable

      Delete
    3. Ehen! In that case, no wahala. Money no be problem. Lol :D








      @iMannie_

      Delete
    4. Oya now my fingers are crossed

      Delete
  3. Lol the questions are hilarious
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lool, i might actually try it out now
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahhaha tried it the other day and I couldn't stop laughing - Mine came up to about 400 and something. Who came up with that idea must be a genius lol

    ReplyDelete