Sunday, 8 June 2014

New love

Hello lovelies, how is your Sunday coming up? Great I guess. Well, I would not say any event happened today to make me ecstatic but I am! Now don’t you think it’s related to my heading!!! Nah, don’t worry when I start to catch feelings for the lucky dude and he eventually sweeps me off my feet and is there to catch me, you’ll be the first to hear *shining my thirty teeth*
Okay, basically in my journey as a blogger, I’ve come across some very wonderful blogs that keeps my day going and (I even hope to meet some of the bloggers in person someday) and it would be unfair of me to keep these blogs to myself. So people, I know many of you don’t have that time to blog whore *bats eyelashes* but please, kindly visit these my new love and taste the goodness too.
1. www.mylifeasmoby.blogspot.com
2. www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com
3. www.duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com
4. www.maturemindstalk.blogspot.com
5. www.thatnigeriangirl.net
6. www.missymayification.blogspot.co.uk
7. www.journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com
8. www.ujesta.blogspot.co.uk
9. www.yem-smoothies.blogspot.co.uk
10. www.yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com
11. www.adesewasmusings.com
12. www.tosyne101.wordpress.com
13. www.everydaytibs.blogspot.com
14. www.appreciateafrica.blogspot.com
Okay, I remember why am ecstatic now…………..this week I’ll be working for just THREE days *dancing skelewu* because Thursday and Friday is midterm .

13 comments:

  1. Seen but not noted






    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww dats nice of you. Thanks dear
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Shoutout my love. It's a pleasure to be listed on your blog as one of your " New Loves".

    There will be a delicious smoothie waiting for you when we meet by God's grace.Amen

    Love, Yems

    http://yems-smoothies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see my name! I see my name!! Whoop! Whoop!! Thanks for the mega shout out girl....

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see mi name there....muah!!!!....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, I checked out some of the blogs, and I loved them - Thanks for mentioning mine. Btw, where's Uje - I miss her posts oooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you did. School maybe. I miss her too.

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for the shoutout Amaka, been reading each of your posts and I can't even get enough...they are very informative...and yeah am back now :)

    ReplyDelete