Friday, 13 June 2014

Yesterday my eye saw many things and I said I mustn't keep them to myself oh! I.went to ijesha and as I was waiting on the sideway for a bus I just heard gunshot. I already bent down to pack my slippers and pick race when I saw nobody was running. I looked straight and saw a mopol corking his gun again o boy I don set for the race it was then I noticed he was an orderly to a big man and was trying to create space for the man to pass in the gridlock. The way these people behave in holdups ehn I ask myself if they expect others to fly so they can pass. Anyway I noted the number of the car EPE333AC. A few meters away I saw petrol tankers packed left and right on the road and it was apparently the cause of the traffic.
I waited ten minutes before I saw a bus, that was after the rain drenched me even with my umbrella oh. Immediately I entered the bus I looked round as I usually do when am on a public bus it was then I noticed I was the the only female on the bus, Choi immediately I started to bind and cast in my mind. That instant the conductor shut the door firm, I was like temi ti bami loni. Suddenly everyone started sleeping I was like ori iya mi ko, mi o gbodo sun. And I have this funny face I make like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. The conductor started looking at me, anyways I got to my destination safe. Meanwhile at mile 2 I saw a boy carrying his babe's handbag, like hello? Why would a guy carry my bag?
Big ups to FERMA, there was no hold up at barracks, the road was smooth like a baby's bumbum.
Those beggars that litter the road from lasu road to okoko are still there. Sigh
There was thus gurl on the bus that was playing music loud and I was like urrghhhhh why do earphones come with phones? Nna I was disgusted that I slapped her uncountable times in my head. The girl was forming and me too I can form activity and deaf and dumb esp if am on a journey. I was just too glad to alight.
Finally my neighbor has cut down their mango tree.. I wrote about it in the law is a ass post. It feels good to be home man.
Now that the rains are here, please you need an umbrella. Those Small ones will suffice. Shower cap is needed,you need to invest in those rubber slippers and leave the leather for the office.
Babes leave Peruvian for now and wear braids. They are easier to dry than weaves. You don't want your hair to smell do you?
Invest in thick clothing and take lot of fruits to avoid flu


Last night I was in the kitchen when my phone rang, my bestie Was on the line. I was about to start the usual insult when I noticed her voice was faint; she told me her uncle breathe his last around past 6pm right in front of her. He had been battling cancer for sometime. My heart really bleeds, I don't know what to say. May his soul and the souls of other faithful departed rest in peace.

10 comments:

  1. So sorry bout your friend......sad** ok now tell what's wrong with him carrying her purse?? **raises brows and throws hands on hips*** oh and buy pepper spray - have it in your purse always to defend yourself yeah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ernie. Erm I just don't.like a guy carrying my bag, bf not hubby oh -_-

      Delete
  2. Awww... Really sorry about your friend's uncle.may his soul rest his peace. About the bus incident,please be careful of this bus people o. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Just be praying well cos it is only God that can truly protect. And those mopols, it is only God that will save us.
    Mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks b. I hate public transport and I avoid it as much as I can. My dear, only God can help us oh

      Delete
  3. Which one person go comment on now? Hian u just lost person like that. Anyways RIP to ur friend's uncle.





    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm things we experience everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hian! Amaka biko dey shine your eyes before you enter PT make you no go land inside 'one chance' o... And yes those military men can be very annoying. That's how they'll stop cars and humans too from moving for almost an hour in Abuja whenever Uncle Jona and or Sambo is/are arriving or departing *sigh* All is well #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete