Thursday, 17 July 2014

Being alone

Being alone can mean many things, some good, some bad. When do you like to be alone? When don’t you like to? What kind of things do you like to do when you’re alone? What kinds of things are more fun when you do them with other people?

I like to be alone when I need to think perfectly, when I have to plot several graphs that must give me a straight slope…..I like to be alone when am hurting, those periods I don’t want to hear sorry because it will only trigger the pain am feeling, those moments that I am heartbroken and I need to lock myself in my room or the toilet and cry my eyes out.
I don’t like to be alone when am afraid, you know those unsure moments when all I want is to be held close, those periods all I want is just a bear hug and I need to hear words like “lean on me” words like “you’ll be fine”, I don’t like to be alone when am excited, I have a very contagious spirit and I like to share the enthusiasm I feel. I don’t like to be alone when am coking or eating, I like to cook up a feast and am a good cook oh *shines teeth*
When am alone I like to write and write, you see I have a lot of junk paper in my wallet, my bag, my shelf, everywhere. I also like to cuddle my pillow and breathe slowly…and yes, I like to read my Sidney Sheldon, Clive Cussler or John Grisham.
It’s fun when I watch TV with people, it’s fun when I share a laugh over a  drink with people and of course it’s fun gossiping with the girls *tongue out*
Let’s talk

16 comments:

  1. Nne, you are not alone at all - I really enjoy my own company. Most times, I withdraw from others not because I don't like them or anything, but, because I just prefer my company (The feeling is inexplicable). I just lock myself up in my room and read all day, watch movies and pray. Your head shall be on a platter if you dare disturb me, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3_ /"""""""\_____
    (__@_____@_______)♥ lemme park take some breaths #passing by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls talk...



    I enjoy my company sometimes but



    I don't enjoy watching soccer alone :D




    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy My time alone in the gym, I'll just wear an headphone n do My programming, I also like spending time online(browsing), when I'm hurt, all I need is someone to change the mood. But don't dare calling Me when I am studying anything studiable(pardon My grammar) cause You'll regret it instead wake Me from My sleep than disturbing My study period




    Jay_Ricki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear God....when I wanna be alone....I really really wanna be alone....if you invade my personal space emotionally or physically.... - I can not guarantee that you may have all your body parts complete when I am done....hehehe......buh on a serious note.....I need me some 'me' time....and there is absolutely nothing with being alone with your thoughts....i mean hell!...I need some 'me' time to get 'me' a plan on the private jet I need 'me' to have.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha babes don't worry, you'll get that private jet ASAP

      Delete
  6. I don't like being alone Amaka. It makes me sad...like really depressed and then I start having evil thoughts. I like being with people, the drama, the gist, d gossips. I don't even like sleeping. Is that a bad thing?

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah baby you should sleep oh, it's good for your health.
      We would do something about those thoughts *hugs*

      Delete
  7. I enjoy my own company too pmost times. I would av time to think, get inspiration, write and all. I love movies too, so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. i share moby's traits too....but sometimes when i'm overwhelmed i try to be alone and gradually slide into depression but in my heart i really to be alone and not hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to be with people too but this depression part now, we have to work on it

      Delete