Friday, 18 July 2014

Epiphany moments

Epiphany: a moment of sudden and great revelation or realization in life when you are really stoned and realize something.

Good morning lovelies, today is my favorite day of the week because I get to rest and sleep to my satisfaction. The week started on a high as I turned a year older,  well those so called friends that found it hard to wish me happy birthday,  today the cord of friendship has been severed between us.  Please don't ever think you have one Seyon friend anywhere.
I can't thank Ernie enough,  I've been showing all my family members what you got me and babes,  we can't wait to meet you.
Yes,  my sweetie Moby came to my office on Tuesday and spent time with me; I've said it before yeah?  It doesn't matter.  Thanks for coming.
Enough of my recap.  Down to the business of the day.

Your dad is the most loving dad in the world,  blah blah blah but old man kicks the bucket and a couple of women come stringing along to the burial with kids that bear an uncanny resemblance to old man and they insist they must be listed as part of those left behind, and by extension share in his will.  What will you do?

As for me,  these days,  nothing seems to shock me again.  If such happens to me,  I'll simply request for DNA and if it's true,  well I'll oblige them.  After all naked we came to this world and naked we shall return besides,  who depends on his or father's riches these days when you can make your own money?
Give them what they want and avoid spiritual battles you didn't ask for and in come cases long drawn court battles?

9 comments:

  1. Mami.....I don't wanna sound mean buh I am not interested in even a DNA test....I mean if my dad didn't feel it was necessary to inform us bout those women and their kids....---then they were not important to him and I am gonna keep it that way, I don't care even if one of them has a lil baby or is pregnant.... I am not one who does all the inheritance dance...hell! (I aint interested in anyone's shit buh mine)....buh mami....I would not mind doing the whole court dance with them to prove a point..........**whispering** I see you mamacita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool ernie has killed me oh. Ctfu but well, I hate drama Sha

      Delete
  2. Amaka did I hear you say spiritual battle, so you still believe all those thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Co-ask







      @iMannie_

      Delete
    2. See u o Godwin. So you don't believe we live in a cruel world hun? If you are talking about the whites no p but blacks hell no! Some people go extra mile (spiritually) here in Nigeria to hurt people, believe me.

      In between how are you, being a while you stopped by...

      Delete
    3. The Holy book says that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and power, against the rulers of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Need I say more?

      Delete
    4. We can be spiritual @ times Lol, Amaka when you say Holy which of them. But I know one Holy Book (Bible) Aka the wisdom Bank.... ME Godwin don't believe on the because My Antidote Pslam 91 has not stop working

      Temi dear how are you.....

      Delete
    5. If you're very conversant with the Bible, you'll know where I got that verse from. The Holy book says wisdom is profitable to direct.

      Delete
  3. Godwin!!! For your own good, start believing in spiritual (supernatural) powers! Don't fear them though. But acknowledge its existence
    #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete