Friday, 25 July 2014

Epiphany moments

EPIPHANY: A moment of sudden and great revelation or realization/ a major realization in life in life when you're really stoned and realize something.
Today is Friday Woo-hoo am so excited.  24 weeks ago immediately after my clearance in school,  I picked up a job,  teaching. You see,  I love teaching!!!! The joy of impacting into the lives of others is something I can't describe and cupcakes,  today is officially my last day at work and I can proudly say I've led and I've been led,  I've taught and I've been taught,  I have impacted lives and my life has been impacted. Truly,  the journey wasn't smooth,  I almost resigned at some point due to some bullshit but well,  thanks to Dr Bobby who was my shoulder to cry on that moment.
I'll really miss the kids but my greatest joy is that one kid who was among the bottom three came first position this term!  Nobody believed I could mould the lives of those kids,  everybody was like Miss Patience (see I have many names for different places)  these kids are this and that but I always give them pep talk and we talked about everything,  sex inclusive.  No holds barred.
Now, I'll be going to serve my fatherland in two weeks, lovelies please pray am posted to a good state devoid of crisis.

So straight up,  your partner,  the one you love is involved in a life threatening accident and goes into a coma. After the whole treatment,  he/she opens his/her eyes but can't seem to recognize you, you know what that's called; amnesia.  Will you stay or leave? I know many of us will say they'll stay,  kindly type your reasons.

*Sigh* if such happens to me,  hmmmmmmm,  I'll surely be confused, sad,  etc but to leave? That's one thing Amaka will never do. If I can't be there for someone I claim to love,  then what are we doing together? I'll stay by his bedside always,  shower all the ounce of love in my blood on him and I believe with the love and all,  he'll recover fast.

15 comments:

  1. Awww that's so cool. It's indeed an achievement when u are able to mould and impact on someone.

    I pray you are posted in lag or Ogun camp. Ogun camp is so gbaski hehehh, that's where I served. Or where do u av in mind?

    As regard that last question. Hmmm not easy o but I think I will wanna stay with that person and we both fight together so he gains back his memory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Error babes. I've stayed in Lagos all my life and I attended uni in ogun state. Edo or enugu is fine jare.

      Delete
    2. Eehen..I schooled in Ogun too na. but worked it to Ogun again. It's good sha, I pray u get posted to the place of your choice. Ijn

      Delete
  2. Awww Amaka you an amazing person. I hope to impact people wherever I find myself. Wish u success in your endeavors.
    I will stay with him.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not easy tho but I'll stay.








    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yay!!!..mehn I have missed commenting.....goddamnbullshit!!....Oh mami...I pray you get posted to exactly where God's favour will be upon you...(I can't pray for you to be posted where you want cuz that may not be God's plan for you)....mami......you are amazing....no worries...The Lord is your shepherd....okay back to this epiphany - mami...you know how much I love my husband....Tibs go NO WHERE lah....buh I will be broken and frustrated....I mean...I will stay buh I can't guarantee that I wont unleash my frustration on him once in a while...I mean forgetting that he is married man and he's got a hot wife like me????......Phew!!!....**flicks hair**....buh mami I gotta ask....will you be able to put up post when your are serving your fatherland....(the word fatherland always makes me think we are talking bout Canaan)...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babes I can't guarantee that for the three weeks I'll be in camp but I'll try to keep in touch.

      Delete
  9. i'll pray you should be posted to Calabar>>>>>will you like that???

    ReplyDelete