Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Happy new month


Hello cupcakes 😍 am so excited this morning!! You know that feeling you get when you just fall in love? That's it but err, am not in love yet oh *bats eyelashes*
Without much ado, I want to thank all of you for checking up on me.. Phone calls, text messages, mails... I felt the love and I promise not to be sick again. Well the nurses have been stabbing my butt without mercy oh! I've had six injections so far and am going for my last three today.. Then I got that drug that smells in my pee too *wrinkles nose*.

Yeah, it's my birth month *back flips five times*.... July babies say yeah yeah 😊. May God grant our heart desires this month of perfection and yes, my birthday is on the 14th!!!!!!





14 comments:

  1. Yaaaay she's back. Welcome back huni boo boo. Happy birthday in advance. I hope there would be a party and I'll be invited. If not, ama give you more injection. Hehehehe

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweetie potato... Aunty please I don't want injection *sobbing*
      My birthday falls on a Monday so no celebration oh, just come and eat cake, and erm drop my gift too*grinning *

      Delete
  2. **does the sitay dance**...she's back!!!...woohoo!!!...happy I am!!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buttercup. I just love you. Plenty homo

      Delete
  3. Woolala yeah yeah... Welcome to our month. #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new month, dearie. I wish you God's divine success.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new month + happy birthday in advance dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know that u're back. So I'm gonna tap from ur recovery too. Been down for over a week now.






    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwww my sugar but you said you were better now. I'll holla you. Be strong for me oh

      Delete
  7. Thank goodness you're doing just fine now :). Happy new month...or should I say happy new year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My run away love, welcome back. We missed you

      Delete