Friday, 18 July 2014

I have been tagged.

Yesterday Obiamaka of www.yourstruly.blogspot.co.uk tagged me and I don't know much about it but I think it's basically writing twenty random stuffs about me so let's go *in Osadebe's voice*

1. Am half igbo,  half egun (from Badagry,  the town where the Christian missionaries celebrated the first Christmas service in Nigeria)  but trust me,  my igbo gene is stronger.  I even speak with slight igbo accent.
2. I talk too fast that even my mum hardly hears what I say but am calm when I talk on phone.
3. I kinda stammer
4. Not to brag but I am very intelligent.
5. I hate typing,  I guess that's why I hardly type epistles in the comment section of blogs.  I prefer to talk.
6. I've not dated in the last 13 months.
7. I love children!!!
8. I get bored easily. People bore me quickly so if am still talking to you after one month then I like you.
9. I eat solids with cutlery *side eye*
10. Am a bad ass cook.  I love to cook but unfortunately I hardly eat what I cook I don't know why.
11.  I Love reading... I mean seeing a good book give me something close to orgasm.*covers face*
12. I use swear words a lot
13. Am very impatient especially with dumb people *shrugs*
14. I cannot fake an accent.  Biko how do people do it?
15. I used to run 100m in high school.
16. I've never used a phone for two straight years.  Either it gets stolen,  it get spoilt or I get bored.
17. I wake up in the midnight abruptly to count my shoes.
18. I could be stone hearted even though most times I like for people to feel the emotional part of me.
19. My "I don't care attitude"  is very terrible.
20. I love South paws *waves at Ernie *

Am tagging : www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com
www.okaforchris.blogspot.com
www.femmefuntale.blogspot.co.uk
www.mylifeasmoby.com
www.duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com
www.everydaytibs.blogspot.com

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaayi finally
    # Congratulation dear#
    Lolz @ num 16 and 19 just me


    Steph SucrE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for been true to yourself and that I believes puts u in a class of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Ehen, I want to register my complaint. Tosin I have issues commenting on your blog oh . That's why you don't see my comments often. How are you?

      Delete
  5. **smiling**....aww mami...I just tagged you too....**sad face**.....buh hey...mami....#6.....erhmmm we ---...naaa nevermind....I am gonna think of something....hehe.....love love #2, #4, #10 - 13, #15-16, #19 -20...(blushing at #20)......mami...for #17....When I have made up my mind to do therapy....we are going together.....End of discussion!!!!....haha....hows you mamacita...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *pensive* what exactly are you cooking up?
      Therapy.. Uh oh, we don't need it, do we?
      Am great sugar, it's Friday *doing the sitay dance*

      Delete
    2. *pensive* what exactly are you cooking up?
      Therapy.. Uh oh, we don't need it, do we?
      Am great sugar, it's Friday *doing the sitay dance*

      Delete
  6. Thanks so very much for this - now all your fans including myself know you better. Nne, please chop knuckle for number 14. I don't know how one can fake an accent. Some girls are unbelievable. In the morning you have a Nigerian accent, in the afternoon, Chinese accent, in the evening yankee accent and at night French accent. Biko, how do some girls do it? That's why I like guys - they are always themselves (The only guy I know who has a fake accent is Jim Iyke). Have you seen a guy who has a fake accent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmfao. I know a guy that talks with a fake accent oh.

      Delete
  7. Lol! U're being so real. But the fact that u eat swallow with cuttlery, biko, maka why?*straight face*...hehe. Weldone dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seyon, u r very intelligent. Its one thing that attractS me to U. Am just in love wit ur intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know why I like you too. Smiles

      Delete
  9. I'm getting to know more about u amaka. Nice bio








    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahah u won't believe number 2, 3 and 10 are same like me. Lol *covers face. OMG number 17 is so funny do you really do that? Hehehehe.

    Thanks for tagging me honey. You are such an interesting person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our combo will be mad niyen oh.
      Babes, I do it -*covers face *

      Delete
  11. "I wake up in the midnight abruptly to count my shoes." Hahahaha ROTFLMAO are you kidding me? Buhahahaha choi! 'This girl iyaf kee me with lafta o...' *trying to catch my breath*
    #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete