Yesterday Obiamaka of www.yourstruly.blogspot.co.uk tagged me and I don't know much about it but I think it's basically writing twenty random stuffs about me so let's go *in Osadebe's voice*
1. Am half igbo, half egun (from Badagry, the town where the Christian missionaries celebrated the first Christmas service in Nigeria) but trust me, my igbo gene is stronger. I even speak with slight igbo accent.
2. I talk too fast that even my mum hardly hears what I say but am calm when I talk on phone.
3. I kinda stammer
4. Not to brag but I am very intelligent.
5. I hate typing, I guess that's why I hardly type epistles in the comment section of blogs. I prefer to talk.
6. I've not dated in the last 13 months.
7. I love children!!!
8. I get bored easily. People bore me quickly so if am still talking to you after one month then I like you.
9. I eat solids with cutlery *side eye*
10. Am a bad ass cook. I love to cook but unfortunately I hardly eat what I cook I don't know why.
11. I Love reading... I mean seeing a good book give me something close to orgasm.*covers face*
12. I use swear words a lot
13. Am very impatient especially with dumb people *shrugs*
14. I cannot fake an accent. Biko how do people do it?
15. I used to run 100m in high school.
16. I've never used a phone for two straight years. Either it gets stolen, it get spoilt or I get bored.
17. I wake up in the midnight abruptly to count my shoes.
18. I could be stone hearted even though most times I like for people to feel the emotional part of me.
19. My "I don't care attitude" is very terrible.
20. I love South paws *waves at Ernie *
Am tagging : www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com