Sunday, 27 July 2014

It never rains but pours.

We got our second sunshine award courtesy www.journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com *dancing atilogwu* and am dedicating this award to my loyal readers, I can't thank you enough and also to my bestie,  a friend who is more of a sister than a friend,  my boo,  my all TEMITOPE SALIU.
Am supposed to write some facts about me and the truth is at this point,  I don't think I want to write anything again oh,  *side eye* let me try but I can't guarantee eleven facts though.

1. I love painting my nails.
2. I have  scrap book *covers face*.
3. I  won my first award in an essay organized by NBC / NIGERIA CONSERVATIVE FOUNDATION in 2006 but I stopped writing essays after that.
4. I wear braids a lot.
5. I love teaching.
6. I hate talking on the phone for long.  Those one hour phone conversation tires me *sigh*.
7. I hate liquid tinned milk  I like to mix my milk powder partially and allow it to form lumps at the bottom of the cup.
8. I dunk a lot.
9. I hate sleeping near the wall.  I like the edge of the bed.
Now to Petite's questions.
1. What is your favorite color?
Purple baby.
2. Army,  Navy or airforce, whose uniform do you prefer?
Airforce *whispering* you have a young officer for me?
3. What are your hobbies?
Reading, gisting, visiting new places.
4. What is your favorite soda?
What soda? I take SANS if that's what you mean.
5. What do you love about blogging?
I've met tons of cool persons,  you see am not the type to make friends easily but man I've met lot of cool people on here,  also,  I express myself freely here.
6. Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry, which do you like?
Mowunmi, seriously? This is Amaka!!!!! I hate cartoons babe.
7. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
Am loving Instagram right now and guys,  follow me @seyonhun.
8. Whatsapp or BlackBerry messenger?
Uh,  both.
9. What chores do you dislike?
All abeg.  Who likes chores?
10. What is your addiction?  Shoes,  bags, clothes,  perfume or makeup.
Shoes.
11. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes.

So am supposed to nominate bloggers but I've Nominated virtually all my favorite bloggers so am nominating
www.yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com
And as am too lazy to type questions,  you'll have to answer the same questions I was asked *winks*

16 comments:

  1. Congrats to U Seyon. The best is yet to come.

    I love milk and all dairy products but not liquid milk in tins. Never watched a cartoon or animated movie. I only do blind dates. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....#7...My husband hates that buh Niesha loves loves seeing those lumps....hehe...oh mami...#9.....naaaaa.....**whispering** I roll off the bed alot....Hows you mami...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool I hardly change position when am sleeping. Am good dear.

      Delete
  3. Hehehehe @#7 mehn I am guilty as charged oh. I can like to lick the milk in its semi moist form oh. Hehehe old habits never die i guess... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chop knuckle jare. I hate liquid milk.

      Delete
  4. I hate cartoon like cray and I don't get why grown ass people watch them, I dunk too
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool, don't allow petite diva see this oh.

      Delete
  5. Lmao @number 9 hey better start acquainting yourself with it, cos you gon' be doing loads of those in the near future *blinks*
    #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award, Amaka - the awards keep coming (na you biko). You love painting your nails? Are you serious? I would avoid it if I could, lol. Thanks for nominating me and I will get back to you as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without you, I went won't get any award oh. Thanks

      Delete
  7. Lazy lazy. You don't like chores. Lol
    Some animations are really cool though.
    Hope youre good

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to teach as well!
    Nice blog you have here!

    http://desiringyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete