Sunday, 6 July 2014

Liebster award!!!!!



For reasons I can’t point to I’ve been overly excited since morning, oh well, am wondering if it has gotten to that point that I’ve gotten used to a certain type of sadness I now see being excited as unusual.
Enough of my ramblings. Some weeks ago, I was nominated for the Liebsters award by my very own www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com and the truth is I was still halting between whether to accept it or interrupt the chain since I’ve had like 5 nominations so far plus the award is said to be for bloggers with less than 200 followers and I have 200 plus followers on google plus but only 5 people follow my blog *Seyon you like story sha* anyway here we are.
Here is some information about the award
1. This award exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers
2. It has German origins
3. The word “Liebster” has several meanings eg dearest, sweetest, kindest, beloved, kind, valued, etc
4. It follows similar principles as a chain letter i.e. it should be passed forward to a certain number of people
5. The choice lies with each of us to accept it and continue to forward it or refuse to accept it, thereby interrupting the chain
6. Marketing plays a role in accepting this award as other bloggers are promoted
It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and / or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogsphere.
THE RULES
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate the number of bloggers you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the tagger and ask your own nominees 11 questions
But there are no fixed rules really, you can tweak the rules to fit your specifications.
Let’s go
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Wow, in September last year I wrote an article on “the benefits and drawbacks of the proposed national conference” and Japheth Omojunwa was kind enough to publish it on www.africaliberty.com so my best friend was like , hey, you write well, instead of sending your articles to people why not start a blog? She was on my neck for a while and one day I was bored, I took my blackberry and opened blogger and the rest is history.
2. How does your blog represent who you are?
My blog is a pot pourri. I write about everything and if you had the ability to peep into my mind, you’ll find out the very things I write about are the very thoughts running through my mind.
3. What is the most interesting post you have ever read on my blog?
Temi, I don’t have one I can point to but I kinda like the love notes more
4. What is the post you love most on your blog?
Everything baby, everything.
5. What would  you change about yourself if you had the chance to change?
I’ll change this gaddem big tommy that won’t go flat and err, my height too *bats eyelashes*
6. If you were immortal what are those crazy things you would love to do?
Jump off a cliff maybe since being immortal means I won’t die, ever. Hehehe I’d like to be young forever; growing old scares me
7. How do you comfort yourself when emotionally down?
I listen to music, Enya, Osadebe, Eminem……. Music is my solace. Sometimes I talk to a random person
8. Do you get blog lazy?
Before, yes. Now no.
9. If you had power what are those mistakes you made that you would wanna change?
Hmmmmmm, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
10. How can you make a boring day lively?
*rme* am very boring too but I like to talk, if I have a partner, am good to go. I can also window  shop or hang out with my friends.
11. Who are your favourite bloggers?
www.seyonhundeyin.blogspot.com
www.mylifeasmoby.com
www.duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com
www.everydaytibs.blogspot.com
www.thatnigeriangirl.net
www.ujesta.blogspot.co.uk
www.journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com
www.adesewasmusings.com
www.tosyne101.wordpress.com
www.yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com
www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com
www.maturemindstalk.blogspot.com
www.appreciateafrica.blogspot.com
www.femmefuntale.blogspot.co.uk

my questions
1. What is your worse fear?
2. Your guilty pleasure?
3. Things you gained from blogging so far?
4. What inspires your posts?
5. Ever felt like giving up on blogging?
6. If yes to 5 above how did you overcome it?
7. 5 items you must always leave home with?
8. Something about my blog?
9. What keeps you going ?
10. What Is special about your blog?
11. 3 things people don’t know about you?
And the nominees are
www.mylifeasmoby.com
www.duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com
www.everydaytibs.blogspot.com
www.tosyne101.wordpress.com
www.femmefuntale.blogspot.co.uk
www.dammyrouge.com

21 comments:

  1. **dies***.... **husband gets the pope to resurrect me***....**breaths heavily**...I ne...I need...I need Br...I need Brad Pitt!!...**husband get mad buh gets brad pitt**....**Smiling**... Oh Amaka you are a darling.... I can't thank you enough!!!...I mean I got nominated last week and now again??....**passes out**....**gets a kiss from brad pitt**..**husband fumes**... As I was saying...Thanks mamacita....I dunno how to deal with stuffs this big....Thank you so much!!!...Muah!!!!....You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ernie you better answer the questions and stop kissing Brad Pitt oh *bats eyelashes *

      Delete
    2. lmao.she cracked me up.
      www.dammyrouge.com

      Delete
    3. hahahahahhahahahahahahahah lmao... This geh ehn... lwkmd...

      Delete
  2. Too long to read. #LazyMe :p




    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon, who beg you to read abi na by force to open post. Tssheewww
    Seyon baby, you don do ojoro plenty. I nominated you tey tey and I noticed you have more than 200 followers. Ahn ahn. What are we going to do now o.
    @ Tibs, I've been dying to say this but I knida miss u on my blog. Is that a bad thing? The last time I saw you was on the word for today's post and you just left me in this cold world. Please come back Tibs. Moby misses you like crazy *sad face* *walks away* *seyon pulls me back to comfort me* *tibs notices me once again*
    Thanks for the nomination boo. Mi love you plenty.

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mind mannie jor , he's just being naughty.
      Ojoro ke? I'll pick it up later ehn *bats eyelashes *
      Pulls you and hugs you, ernie has seen that don't worry. I love you too!!

      Delete
    2. Oops just saw this.... Erhnmm... I kinda had a problem with the post actually - it felt like you were judging people {it's different when you are encouraging people and when you think you are more righteous than others} buh hey! I mean it's your blog and you can do/say whatever....so now I just read and keep my thoughts on lockdown buh after seeing this ****sad face**** abracadabra!! Straight to your blog! *** comes back and looks at Amaka*** love you mamacita*** abracadabra!!!!

      Delete
    3. hehehehehehe Its official, Tibs is now the Most wanted on Blogsville.. Kai Tibs I wanna be like you when i grow up oh... **Winks Well done Bubba, well done...

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination girl. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks darl. I nominated you some weeks back, Shoulda told you.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choi this one we are nominating each other

      Delete
  6. Thanks swit for honouring this. It's an interesting post I dunno y anno is lazy to read *tongue out *.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea don't mind me. I hope he reads this!! Just kiddding hun

      Delete