For reasons I can’t point to I’ve been overly excited since morning, oh well, am wondering if it has gotten to that point that I’ve gotten used to a certain type of sadness I now see being excited as unusual.
Enough of my ramblings. Some weeks ago, I was nominated for the Liebsters award by my very own www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com and the truth is I was still halting between whether to accept it or interrupt the chain since I’ve had like 5 nominations so far plus the award is said to be for bloggers with less than 200 followers and I have 200 plus followers on google plus but only 5 people follow my blog *Seyon you like story sha* anyway here we are.
Here is some information about the award
1. This award exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers
2. It has German origins
3. The word “Liebster” has several meanings eg dearest, sweetest, kindest, beloved, kind, valued, etc
4. It follows similar principles as a chain letter i.e. it should be passed forward to a certain number of people
5. The choice lies with each of us to accept it and continue to forward it or refuse to accept it, thereby interrupting the chain
6. Marketing plays a role in accepting this award as other bloggers are promoted
It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and / or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogsphere.
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate the number of bloggers you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the tagger and ask your own nominees 11 questions
But there are no fixed rules really, you can tweak the rules to fit your specifications.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Wow, in September last year I wrote an article on “the benefits and drawbacks of the proposed national conference” and Japheth Omojunwa was kind enough to publish it on www.africaliberty.com so my best friend was like , hey, you write well, instead of sending your articles to people why not start a blog? She was on my neck for a while and one day I was bored, I took my blackberry and opened blogger and the rest is history.
2. How does your blog represent who you are?
My blog is a pot pourri. I write about everything and if you had the ability to peep into my mind, you’ll find out the very things I write about are the very thoughts running through my mind.
3. What is the most interesting post you have ever read on my blog?
Temi, I don’t have one I can point to but I kinda like the love notes more
4. What is the post you love most on your blog?
Everything baby, everything.
5. What would you change about yourself if you had the chance to change?
I’ll change this gaddem big tommy that won’t go flat and err, my height too *bats eyelashes*
6. If you were immortal what are those crazy things you would love to do?
Jump off a cliff maybe since being immortal means I won’t die, ever. Hehehe I’d like to be young forever; growing old scares me
7. How do you comfort yourself when emotionally down?
I listen to music, Enya, Osadebe, Eminem……. Music is my solace. Sometimes I talk to a random person
8. Do you get blog lazy?
Before, yes. Now no.
9. If you had power what are those mistakes you made that you would wanna change?
10. How can you make a boring day lively?
*rme* am very boring too but I like to talk, if I have a partner, am good to go. I can also window shop or hang out with my friends.
11. Who are your favourite bloggers?
1. What is your worse fear?
2. Your guilty pleasure?
3. Things you gained from blogging so far?
4. What inspires your posts?
5. Ever felt like giving up on blogging?
6. If yes to 5 above how did you overcome it?
7. 5 items you must always leave home with?
8. Something about my blog?
9. What keeps you going ?
10. What Is special about your blog?
11. 3 things people don’t know about you?
And the nominees are