Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Sexting

Hello, how are you *bats eyelashes *today I'd like for us to talk about a new word that has been added to our lexicon "sexting"  *in my Teacher Patience's voice*
Sexting is gotten from two words,  sex and texting and am sure we understand these terms *shines teeth* for my old school peeps,  it is the equivalent of phone sex but that involves sound ie calling on the phone but this is audio visual *ghenghen*
So what is Sexting?  It is the act of sending sexually explicit messages or images between cell phones.
I hate Sexting for reasons I can't explain.  I mean if a guy starts to steer the convo towards "baby can I see your nude"  that day I'll show the wild part of me.
You see,  I can NEVER in block letters send my nude to ANYBODY. sending of nude has wrecked a lot of relationship, careers,  homes,  etc and like they say,  prevention is better than cure.  I'd rather Skype nude with my partner than send nude *okbye*.
They say sending nudes and Sexting increases intimacy but mbanu, ezigbo mmadu adiro fecha (there's no good person no more), that nude can "mistakingly" leak or the receiver can decide to use your nude to blackmail you or distribute your nude.
Enough of me,  what's your view?

17 comments:

  1. How come I've never met guys like that? I only hear stories lol.

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When God was allocating our share of idiots, I got more than my share.

      Delete
    2. I don't know if I should laugh or be sorry.
      Anyhoo, I totally agree with you on not sharing nudes. "Stay paranoid and trust no one"

      Delete
    3. Lool, sorry ke? It's fine jor

      Delete
  2. i've never experienced this before........but i think it's deadly to share nude pictures...i mean it can tear your whole life apart when that relationship breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shebi we are supposed to talk true..... *wait for it..... I use to SEXT....*singing chris brown's please don't judge me*. Truthfully I was just stupid. It was with my ex and I really liked him but I was wrong. I used to think the only way you can keep a man is by s@x. So when we were not together, the sexting would start and I didn't think of the negative side of it. Let me just say a man that would cheat would cheat...sex or no sex, sexting or no sexting. Amaka, even Skype nude is worse. Abeg no do that kain o. Maybe with your husband but your bf wey no sure sey una go marry, abeg no do am o. I rest my case *court..... arise*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool I've not judged you yet nah *bats eyelashes * but erm, thankfully, you've put your ex behind you but babes, you need not be sorry for what you did then or call yourself names.
      There's more to a relationship than sex really.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha....okay so mami...You know I gotta embarrass myself once in a while...**flicks hair**...**clears throat***...Yes Tibs loves sexting when hubby is away....I mean...I need to see **spreading my hands** what I am missing mami...I mean I don't recommend this for people who aint married tho....buh mami.....those pictures could drive one insane!!!!!!.......**transforms to a classy lady** Yes Sexting is bad..desist from it.... (hiya mami....Hows everything going)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am good my dear.
      Husband or not, I just can't oh.

      Delete
  5. Lol! The rule is basically never saying never; it's always a bad decision though...always. not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ThankGod, I'm not an idiot. I've not sext any female b4. Too shy 2 even try. :D

    @amaka lyrics of d day nko?







    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to make excuses but sweetie, I've been super busy. I even struggle to blog now.

      Delete
  7. Believe it or not, I love sexting (covers face) - there's something thrilling about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool, well it's different strokes for different folks *winks*

      Delete
  8. I could do the sexting but not to the extend of sending my nude pics. Guys can't be trusted 1 bit. I av met so many guys like that asking for such. Alakoba people *hisses*

    ReplyDelete