Saturday, 19 July 2014

Tagged again

Hello lovelies *group hug* we have been tagged again.  Yesterday my sugar www.everydaytibs.blogspot.com tagged me and because she's my oga at the top,  I had to answer with alacrity.
I believe the purpose of tagging fellow bloggers is to get to know them more and so far, I've told 40 truths/facts about me.
1. I love sleeping.  Nobody wakes me up when am sleeping.
2. Am a very spontaneous person especially with conversations.  The whole hello,  hi ish pisses me off.  I'd rather not say hi if I have nothing to say to you.
3. I don't know how to pretend.  If I don't like you,  I'll tell you to your face.
4. I like for people to hug me *no body odour please*
5. My body is very sensitive.
6. I hate being tickled.  Weird yeah?
7. I spend hours every night checking random things on Google.
8. I love arts more than sciences.  Till the point I wrote my WASSCE,  my mum was still convincing me to switch but hey,  I still might do something art related someday.
9. Once I like someone , that person can do no wrong in my eyes,  I mean absolutely no wrong but then,  it takes just one thing to turn the tables *breech of trust*.
10. My ears ain't pierced.
11. I hate wearing bra *ok bye*.
12. I keep claws.  I hate short nails.
13. My longest relationship lasted eleven months.
14. I write a lot,  I mean I can just be in the kitchen and I'll get an idea,  that same minute I'll race to my room and write it down.  I have lots of papers in my wallet,  bag,  with things I scribbled down.
15. Am not a movie fan,  I prefer to talk.
16. I smile a lot! Like a lot.
17. My threshold for pain is very low *whispers,  my butt still hurts from the injections of three weeks ago*.
18. In my circle of friends,  am like the mother hen .
19. I don't suffer fools gladly,  I hate people who are not Street wise , people who can't think to save their lives.
20. I hardly use the word "love"  when referring to people.  If I say I love you then the whole of my spirit,  soul and body loves you.

This is totally unrelated to this post but I can't help but include it. I've been a blogger for ten months *wow I like the sound of that * and in my journey,  I've met the most amazing people online and I honestly hope to meet every one of you someday.  One of the sweet people I met is Adesewa of www.adesewamusings.blogspot.co.uk and believe me she's a very sweet lady.
Adesewa has been MIA for a while because she was heavily pregnant and we've been in constant touch so yesterday when I opened my mail and I saw her mail,  I was ecstatic!!!  She delivered a boy two days ago and mother and child are in good condition.

28 comments:

  1. Errrrmmm...did u say u hate wearing bra? That's serious babe...hehe. Congrats to Adesewa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool yes but I've got no choice *sigh*

      Delete
  2. I love arts more than science too but I ended up in science. Congrats to Adesuwa

    I nominated you for a sunflower award and I do hope you accept with abrupt alacrity

    http://tosyne101.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/1497/#more-1497

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee!!!! Am going to pick it up right away.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buhahahahahaha AMAkA mo ti gbo nko to soo orie wembe. EVe funny you
    ME LOVE Science and ARTS....... I can't write about anytin. But science finally took the role and I end up as petroleum engineer





    #Lifesweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which number talks about wearing 'Brezzia' ? I want to go back n read it, pls somebody point me to it.

    @ Amaka, we r alike in some respect. I spent at least 3hrs at night reading online. Now I don't regret dedicating my Undergrad Project to Google.

    You all v a fun-filled wkend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.
      Google never fails me!
      Have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  6. We all are born with special uniqueness, that's why there's only one YOU in the entire world. You are amazing and congratulations to you for coming thus far in the blogosphere and to Mrs Adesewa for safely giving us a young bobo. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...oh mami....thank you for doing this again for me....alacrity....hehe.....#3....Yup...I concur!!!!....I mean why do I gotta say nice things to you just cuz I don't wanna hurt your feelings - Like mehn...I just tell some people - You are ugly and you need surgery.......#11....(time to embarrass myself)...mami....I can't wear a bra for more than 8 hours...I also can't wear panties for more than 12hrs...they need to come off mehn!!!!...it don't matter where I am....I would not mind telling someone to adjust the hook or sometimes I would just turn it to a strapless bra and the second I get home.....I declare war on all clothing.....Commando it is..........mehn congrats to her.......**clears throat** as the blog whore that I am...I am off to go read her blog....Hows you mami...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I'd do anything for you *winks*
      Thank God someone knows how I feel about bras, like seriously it makes me uncomfortable.
      People who sleep in panties though.
      Am fine sweerie

      Delete
  8. Amaka, I think the part of not wanting to wear bra for long applies to all ladies. Its just really stressful. And to think some girls would wear their bra to sleep...no way. Mehn can't deal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like wearing at all. If only I had mustard seed breast I won't wear them at all oh.

      Delete
  9. Wow! Just when I thought people like you have gone extinct, reality pokes me in the face! I mean damn! You talk about yourself with such humbling frankness that i feel like i know you in person... *sigh*

    I guess number 14 answers how you always have wonderful posts on here. keep it up!
    #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I owe my readers that one obligation.

      Delete
  10. Hmmm! I'm kinda loving dis whole tag tingy. :D












    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how to pretend too. I might not say that i don't like you to your face but you would know from my body language. Congrats to your friend Adesewa...

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nna ehnnn Amaka, how do you keep Up! **shocked, you seem to post something new every hour... nice post Bubba, it was a fun read as usual. Big congrats to Adesewa, its nice to know that a new Blog baby has been born... mehn Amaka, you are good at blogging oh, your consistency is amazing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha dear all liars shall go to London on! Every hour kwa.
      Am so excited!!

      Delete
  13. No 20...mehnnnn *lips sealed*.....i share no 8 with you.

    ReplyDelete