I believe the purpose of tagging fellow bloggers is to get to know them more and so far, I've told 40 truths/facts about me.
1. I love sleeping. Nobody wakes me up when am sleeping.
2. Am a very spontaneous person especially with conversations. The whole hello, hi ish pisses me off. I'd rather not say hi if I have nothing to say to you.
3. I don't know how to pretend. If I don't like you, I'll tell you to your face.
4. I like for people to hug me *no body odour please*
5. My body is very sensitive.
6. I hate being tickled. Weird yeah?
7. I spend hours every night checking random things on Google.
8. I love arts more than sciences. Till the point I wrote my WASSCE, my mum was still convincing me to switch but hey, I still might do something art related someday.
9. Once I like someone , that person can do no wrong in my eyes, I mean absolutely no wrong but then, it takes just one thing to turn the tables *breech of trust*.
10. My ears ain't pierced.
11. I hate wearing bra *ok bye*.
12. I keep claws. I hate short nails.
13. My longest relationship lasted eleven months.
14. I write a lot, I mean I can just be in the kitchen and I'll get an idea, that same minute I'll race to my room and write it down. I have lots of papers in my wallet, bag, with things I scribbled down.
15. Am not a movie fan, I prefer to talk.
16. I smile a lot! Like a lot.
17. My threshold for pain is very low *whispers, my butt still hurts from the injections of three weeks ago*.
18. In my circle of friends, am like the mother hen .
19. I don't suffer fools gladly, I hate people who are not Street wise , people who can't think to save their lives.
20. I hardly use the word "love" when referring to people. If I say I love you then the whole of my spirit, soul and body loves you.
This is totally unrelated to this post but I can't help but include it. I've been a blogger for ten months *wow I like the sound of that * and in my journey, I've met the most amazing people online and I honestly hope to meet every one of you someday. One of the sweet people I met is Adesewa of www.adesewamusings.blogspot.co.uk and believe me she's a very sweet lady.
Adesewa has been MIA for a while because she was heavily pregnant and we've been in constant touch so yesterday when I opened my mail and I saw her mail, I was ecstatic!!! She delivered a boy two days ago and mother and child are in good condition.