Friday, 11 July 2014

The best things to give

The best to give to your creator – devotion
The best to give to your father – humility
The best to give to your mother – good conduct
The best to give to your teacher – obedience
The best to give to your child – good example
The best to give to your employer - hard work
The best to give to your nation - service
The best to give to the elders - respect
The best to give to the needy - help
The best to give to all men – charity
The best to give to an opponent – tolerance
The best to give to yourself – respect
The best to give to friends - sincerity

16 comments:

  1. Nice one mami.... The best thing to give Amaka is love!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. God help me to give my best always. amen


    Nice one amaka



    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually name the whole thing that could be given to enhance human activity..... Amaka you forgot to name what will be given to me....... #straight face#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww my sugar am sorry. # the best thing to give to Godwin is love.

      Delete
  4. Nice one, how are you? Hope you had a stress free day? What happened to the epiphany moment idea every Friday? Was really looking forward to it though.
    Shy anonymous*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetheart I didn't forget. Something came up. Thanks for asking about my day; it was fine. Have a great weekend

      Delete
  5. The best thing to give to friends - sincerity *sigh* I wish all my friends know this! *shrugs* #doctorbobby

    ReplyDelete