Tuesday, 22 July 2014

We've got another award in our kitty!!!



Good morning cupcakes *bats eyelashes*,  remember I mentioned yesterday that beautiful Tosin of www.tosyne101.wordpress.com Nominated us for the sunshine award *doing the sitay dance * *stops and looks at ernie* *goes back to continue typing* so here we are.
The rules are:
1. Share eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions set by the blogger that Nominated you.
3. Nominate bloggers.
4. Set 7 questions for the nominated bloggers.
 So let's go.
11 facts about me.
1. My handwriting is bad.
2. I don't eat hot food or food half eaten by anyone, not even my dad.  But I can eat the meat Sha *bats eyelashes*.
3. I have phobia for flying.
4. I love people with dimples *waves at Ernie*.
5. I sleep in my birthday suit.
6. I hate fish especially catfish.  That name alone makes me want to puke.  I hate beans too. Dear future hubby,  take note.
7. I can't eat food with salad dressing or mayo,  am local like that.
8. I have black spots at the tip of my tongue.  I  don't know what it's called though.
9. I can roll my tongue.
10. I hate the fact that am busty. I'd have love to have hips and butt.
11. I don't like surprises.
Phew,  that was hard though.

Tosin's questions.
Tosin: What is your inspiration in life?
Me: Things around me inspire me.
Tosin: one amazing thing you are looking forward to before the year ends?
Me: Babes I want to be in a relationship. My mum is beginning to suspect am a lesbian.
Tosin: Your favorite sport?
Me: That has to be football.
Tosin: Describe your dream vacation?
Me: Going off to one of the exotic Island with my hubby and all we'll do the time we spend there is eat,  make love on the sand, in the water, everywhere and of course shop.
Tosin: Your favorite character in the Bible.
Me: David.
Tosin: Your favorite fashion item?
Me: lip gloss.
Tosin: Real book or e books?
Me: Real book oh,  I have issues with my eyes so looking at the screen for too long is a no no.
Tosin: Your blog role model?
Me: To be honest I don't think I have but I admire Ernie.

My nominees :
www.femmefuntale.blogspot.com
www.beautiful-eagle.blogspot.com
www.thatnigeriangirl.net
www.mylifeasmoby.com
www.duruadolphusjnr.blogspot.com
www.everydaytibs.blogspot.com
www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com


My questions.
1. Ever been attracted to the same sex?
2. If you could go on a time machine,  how far will you go and what will you change?
3. Your favorite season of the year and why?
4.  Most visited Web page?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Righty or lefty?
7. Did you sing today?

22 comments:

  1. Whoop!
    7, 8, 9 that's me.
    I wished I had a brother I would play matchmaker.
    Babe I have a suggestion and prob anyways am sending you a mail

    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not fair o. I nominated you first...*wailing* You didn't answer my questions. I am sulking.

    Http://journalofapetite diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I didn't know *knocks self* Am going to pick it up ASAP

      Delete
    2. Berra else i would cry all over your blog

      http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Please don't hate your burst oh...know that every girl that seems perfect has a part of her body she does not like too...So you are Unique:)
    Thanks for nominating me
    Ugo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bust is overrated my dear. What happened to your Google account?

      Delete
  4. Awwww mami....you are amazing!!!!!.....**slaps self** why am I blushing again??.....mami...#10!!!.....you remember how I said I was boobless in high school...I wish I had them tankers on.....I think my boobs missed the come-out-on-time memo.....and when they eventually did........you needed a binocular to see them......**sigh** I dunno where I was when God was giving girls big boobs....I think I was either on the line for come-get-big-head-and-wide-nose or on duru's blog....hehe....mami...thanks alot for this...you are amazing....I gotta go attend to this award tho....Erhmmm lovely tosyne....for Question 1....are we supposed to talk bout this lifetime or our fantasy....cuz I am confused.....thanks again mamacita....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha onl6 if we could trade places. You're amazing too ma'am.

      Delete
    2. Hahahahhahahahahaahah The both of you ehn.. I just keep laughing at your Analysis. It is well oh! :) Aswear, I never fail to be Amused by you both. :) lmao. You ladies Rock Jari. xx

      Delete
  5. Awwww very interesting answers to very interesting questions. I also admire Ernie for her 'undiluted' honesty, and that's the reason why i'm always on her blog. Every second, I refresh her page. You are an amazing blogger as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the spirit of sharing self-facts, lemme modestly say that I love big boobs even tho I don't have. I love beans more than I can admit. So am compatible wit Seyon cos I love to sleep free. Lol

    I love it here. I had fun reading these facts.

    Hullo @ all BVs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe na you know oh. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations





    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks sugar for the nomination you are just the best *muahh.

    #10 u see life. ...pple like me need some more boobs *crying face

    ReplyDelete