Monday, 21 July 2014

Why do you care?

Before I do today's post,  sweethearts,  today is Eve's birthday and as a fellow July born,  I can't let the day pass without wishing her the best life has to offer on her day.  Happy birthday sweetie.

Who is the most important person in your life?
Your mum or dad?
Your sister or brother?
A special friend?
Husband or wife?
There are most important people in everyone’s life
When people care about one another
They sometimes do remarkable things
Remarkable, wonderful, important things
That makes the world a place to be.


Meanwhile, am very angry. I mean angry. Can someone explain why I've not been enjoying good Internet services for the past couple of days?  This is just crazy and annoying.  I don't mind not being able to call and all but not being able to open and comment on my favorite blogs is annoying!!!!  Damn!!!

On the other hand,  Chidinma came fifth on the Miss Africa New Jersey pageant yesterday and tell you what am still proud of her.

And yes,  we were Nominated for the sunshine award by www.tosyne101.wordpress.com and as soon as I can,  I'll do a post on it.
Have a terrific week lovelies.

19 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Eve. Wishing her all the very best in life...

    So sorry honey about the internet service at your place. Happens to me @ times and makes me weak to post anything. "Nigeria we hail thee"

    Congrats to Chidinma aka "That Nigeria Girl"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babes it's freaking me out seriously.

      Delete
  2. Mama is my best but not a mama's boy sha. Cool your temper (in J-Martins voice).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh huh you didn't have to add the P. S

      Delete
  3. Thank u Amaka, july girls rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom.
    Sorry abt ur network. Congrats to Chidinma.
    Happy birthday Eve.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I care about Mum n my Taye.

    Happy B'day to Eve. Wishing u the best life has to offer in this age. Bless you.

    Amaka sorry about ur ntwk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I care about Mum n my Taye.

    Happy B'day to Eve. Wishing u the best life has to offer in this age. Bless you.

    Amaka sorry about ur ntwk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I care about Mum n my Taye.

    Happy B'day to Eve. Wishing u the best life has to offer in this age. Bless you.

    Amaka sorry about ur ntwk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me, that would be my husband.....oh mami...so sorry bout your signal....maybe you could get a signal booster.... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting less. Thanks dear.

      Delete
  9. The most important person(s) in my life is/are ............

    ...............










    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  10. The most important people in my life are

    My family
    Boo
    My 2 closest friends
    My bestest blogville friends...
    .......dasall.....

    ReplyDelete