Sunday, 3 August 2014

Grateful heart.

Except the Lord build the house,  they labour in vain that build it.  Except the Lord keep the city,  the watchman waketh but in vain.
Good morning lovelies,  how are we holding up? This is going to be a very short one.
I want us to have a heart of gratitude no matter the condition in which we find ourselves. The Holy book says before we were formed,  God already knew and had good plans for us.  Few days ago  I discovered that I was posted to Northern Nigeria, to a state that shares boundary with Niger Republic and I was confused,  I was asking myself lot of questions and I said I was going to redeploy but now,  am seeing the posting in another light.
I have gotten lot of "didn't you work it"  blah blah blah that it's beginning to annoy me self but here is breaking news.... Am not going to redeploy.  Yes  you read that right.  I know Sokoto is damn hot but am going to go with lotta sunscreen cream. Like the opening line said,  except the Lord watches the city,  the watchman waketh but in vain,  people die anywhere,  even in their comfort zone.  Sokoto like I learnt is very peaceful so now am thanking God for what he has done and that which he will still do.
I hope we would all learn to thank God regardless of whatever situation we find ourselves.
Ciao

15 comments:

  1. Congrats to you. Prospective otondo! And gratitude was preached in church today. Have a cool evening dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehmmm don't mean to sound wrong Amaka, but please WORK IT AND REDEPLOY. GOD works through men, and his grace works to support a man's decision. Please try to redeploy. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sokoto is peaceful but boring. I'm not trying 2 discourage u dear. It may be different in ur case. But the 3 weeks is gonna be fun.






    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mami, you know I love you dearly and I gotta say this as it is - statistically speaking, 1 life affects 22 lives...please mami...be careful when you get there eh....God will be with you....I believe that everything that happens to me, good/bad has been sanctioned by God....and he will never give me more than I can carry/hold....so that which will bring glory to his name is what he will give you....I talked to me husband tho'....he sent me a text saying...if you need help redeploying, just let us know...it is well mamacita.....I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tibs am so so thankful. Truly, you are God sent. I mean we met here and you're going all the way for me. Thanks a million.

      Delete
  5. Awww bless you dear - we are still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea of how thankful I am.

      Delete
  6. I trust you would be fine. Just be very careful when you get there. The lord will definately guide and protect you boo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lord will be with you whatever your decision are...I always remember you in prayers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been around dear. Just a little busy.

    ReplyDelete