Sunday, 10 August 2014

NYSC DIARY (PART ONE)

Hello guys,  am so so sorry I've not been updating my blog. I hardly have time for myself here and the network in my hostel is fluctuating besides when I retire to my room,  all I do is sleep like a log of wood.
On Thursday my journey to the unknown started. My flight was supposed to be for 0845 but the plane didn't take off till 0915 or so and from Lagos to Abuja the flight was very smooth. At Abuja airport we were delayed for some 45 minutes or there about again. At long last around 1300 we landed at Siddiq Abubakar III international airport. I forgot to add that my luggage was more than 20kg, as I was thinking of what next to do,  this woman behind me just stepped forward and said the luggage was for both of us.... Mhen,  that's nothing but pure miracle.
When we landed Sokoto,  her husband drove me to half of the journey and put me in a taxi,  they gave me their complimentary card to call them incase I need anything.
I got into the camp and started the rigors of registration but God was so faithful that I finished my registration that night and got my kits.
Due to the fact that I came in late,  I couldn't get a bed space,  infact there are no bunks,  we sleep on the floor!!  I was thinking of what to do when this lady I met on my flight from Abuja told me to come stay with her,  she even got me water to bathe that night!! Do I need a proof there's a God on heaven?
On Friday I started my parade and man,  it's not easy. The sun here is blazing hot!!!!!  As early as 0400 we are to start jugging down for parade oh,  o boy I March my leg wan cut and parade is twice a day.
Saturday morning it rained heavily so we escaped parade *bats eyelashes * but in the evening we had like 3 hours of parade oh.
Today is Sunday and we've been lounging,  I've slept to my satisfaction and I've gotten a mattress so I don't have to squat again and hey guys , I was strolling to mammy market when this soldier called me that he likes the way I walk and he would make sure am posted to a money spinning office oh. Well its been God all the way,  I have so many stories to share but that can chill. Let me run along before the soldiers blow their bugle.
I miss you all especially Tibs.

18 comments:

  1. God has been 3 steps ahead of you. Congratulations, have fun at the camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mami....Like I always say...Don't do God's work for him.......all you gotta do is sit back and relax..you still got more miracles coming your way....unimaginable ones.....so buckle up....**sad face** mami...Tibs miss you alot....buh it is well eh.......we still here mami...anytime anyday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww may Gods favor continue to be upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you aint lucky you are blessed. More testimonies to come by His grace.
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is miraculous wen u submit to his will in dis NYSC tin,yh..I am a living testimony to dat,plus mai sis dn't mind dos soilders o,dats hw dey promise pple on camp jes to tk advantage of corp members,dey dn't have any say in posting except d camp commandant and d Rcf,pls mai sis shine ur eyes nd pray for God's will in ur posting .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news! Me likey!

    Have fun dearie








    @iMannie_

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a prove that all things work for our good:)
    Hang in there be enjoy God all the way:)
    Thanks for sharing the recipe
    Ugo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This is great news honey, God is really proving that he is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...Le boo doesn't miss me,not nice *sad face* I'm so happy for you dear. Everything would definately work for our own good..just let Jesus take the wheel *winks*. We miss you so much love...sha do nd come back fast *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww bless you dear - wishing you nothing but the very best

    ReplyDelete
  11. See favour left, right and centre, na wa o. Corper blogger keep your head up, God is in control.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! God truly works in a miraculous way, his ways are different are from ours. I'm so happy for you. He will definitely see you through. Sorry I have not checked on you, been busy. Make sure you have fun in camp and make friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. heheheheh Amaka of Life! hafa? Dunno if you will see this oh! but we miss you down abi na Up here? Anyhow sha, we miss you very much... Ehmm Hope you are not Batting Eyelashes there anyhow eh... Lmao. Just stay safe, and keep writing you hia? Cheers, and just know that 1 with GOD is majority... and that GOD doesnt make mistakes, his Blue prints are always legit!.

    I be loving your instagram Pictures oH! Gbo gbo big gehsss... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaaay! Namesakey mi now wears the orange boot. Nice.
    NYSC year is an opportunity to let the light shine.
    Shine on dear but don't throw the pen away o!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh mami... How much I miss you....**sad face**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss her too





      @iMannie_

      Delete
  16. Can't wait for camp to finish so u have time for us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The 3 weeks no dey end ni? Hian!


















    :(

    ReplyDelete