Wednesday, 3 September 2014

.........

I am not your friend if you have to think before you speak
I am not your friend if my presence ever makes you feel uncomfortable
I am not your friend if you have to say sorry for everything you don't do
I am not your friend if you have to ask me for favours
I am not your friend if you think I would be curious to know your new philosophy of life
I am not your friend if you go by what you say and do not understand what I don't say
I Am not your friend if you think that listening to your dream would put me to sleep
I am not your friend if you think that seeing you in pain would not bring a tear to me
I am not your friend if you think I do not remember the first-time we met
I am not your friend if you don't see the thousand ways I try to make you happy
I am not your friend if you don't realise how your smile brightens up my day
I am not your friend if you would rather keep quiet when you really want to talk
I am not your friend if you hesitate to ask me to stay back when you think we should be together
I Am not your friend if you take much time to tell me what I mean to you !!

Okay guys, my dearest Ernie is writing an examination this period and you know how we do it on our knees.. Remember her in your prayers !

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm! True tho




    All d best to @Niesha in her exams


    ReplyDelete
  2. Word! Tibs, good luck in your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facts!
    Tibs dear, all the best.




    Jeezuz_Jaireh

    ReplyDelete