Monday, 1 September 2014

Happy new month....

I really didn't feel like it's a new month but as I opened blogger, I realized today is the first day of a new month. I've been busy with orientation these past week and on Tuesday we left camp and I saw I was posted to Sultan Abubakar college right in the heart of Sokoto. That same day my handbag was stolen with all of my documents, id cards, debit cards and soon. Well my phone that doubles as my office was stolen and I've been broken since then. I feel like a part of me has been taken away and I think I need a long break from blogging. Yeah I've been on break and I really appreciate your comments and views. It's nothing really but I need to sort and process my thoughts as am at a major crossroad. I hope I'll be back before our one year anniversary.
Much love .

12 comments:

  1. Sorry about ur losses amaka. I pray u recover soon





    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Amaka
    What kind of hooligans do we have in this world ehn.So sorry ok.it can be really depressing if a phone gets stolen cos of all the data on it not to talk of your documents.
    Pele.i don't even know how to console you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babes I'll be fine ok? Hiya doing btw??

      Delete
  3. Sorry dear. Happy new month, everything will be sorted soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sorry Amaka. It'll be well eventually. Do take of you. Have a wonderful September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy my Fikemi.. Hiya doing love ?? Thanks ehn. Great week ahead .

      Delete
  5. I'm so so sorry my dear. Happy new month to you dear, and may all the desires of your heart be granted, Amen - I have missed you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obim I've missed you too. We have lots of catching up to do oh.

      Delete
  6. Chai! Sorry dear....happy new month hun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you the same honey. I've missed you !!

      Delete