Tuesday, 28 October 2014

SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD


Yup, we got another award in our kitty and I should have done this a long while ago but then I couldn't due to circumstances beyond my control but thankfully, I'm fully back.

I've never heard of this award before I was nominated and when I read the name, I was like hope the dudes won't accuse us of forming a cult on blogosphere *just kidding*

The award is passed from sister blogger to sister blogger and there are just 4 conditions you have to meet when you accept the award



The Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.

2. Put the award logo on your blog.

3. Answer their ten questions.

4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees
.
5. Nominate 10 bloggers

Okay we got two nominations Ernie and Ugo so I'm saying a big thank you to these beautiful sisters.


This is their request: "Tell us about a part of you that you struggled with(maybe a habit, nose, shape, leg etc) and how you over came the fear......
the aim: to help ladies accept every part of their bodies and personalities (she decided to break the 10 questions norm, isn't that lovely?)

Okay, growing up, I struggled with my boobs.....hold on right there; y'all know I'm quite blessed in that department.
The truth is I matured very early and while my mates were having tits, I had boobs. I should have been happy about it but since I grew up in the midst of guys, I felt abnormal....my mum and I didn't use to talk so I was wondering why mine was big and my friends had small boob and I had conflicting thoughts. When I was 10, I noticed one was bigger than the other and I was like my fears have been confirmed! I'm not normal.

I overcame this fear by eventually talking to my mother and she allayed my fears and told me everybody does not mature at the same rate due to various factors.

My question? I'd repeat the question too so kindly tell us a part of you that you struggled with and how you overcame the fear.

My nominees
Vira
Esther
Deb
Ms cookie
Funmi
Sandra
Riri
Tuke
Amaka
Temi

Stay beautiful ladies *in Esther's voice* and guys.....stay handsome too. X

18 comments:

  1. And so I was nominated. Thanks, Sakey mi!
    Oh yeah! Your boobs are two big assets, really.
    I struggled with my voice. I fear that I sounded like the telletubbies. But now, I like :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oh, if I don't nominate you, who will I nominate?
      Telletubbies?hahaha. Oya straight to your blog

      Delete
  2. Yaaaaayness. Awwwwn! Thanks Amaka. This' my first nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much dear--I need to redo this...ririzumusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for the nomination *wipes lone tear, waves to the crowd *
    How are you doing my darling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..Vira and her lone tear!!
      I'm doing very good oh, thanks for yesterday. I'm so grateful ehn! Mwah

      Delete
  5. I already accepted the award from Tibs n Moby here http://thewayestherseesit.blogspot.com/2014/09/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html?m=0
    While you were wondering if you were normal cos u had large boobs, I was crying cos mine refused to grow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...Tibs was boobless...I am talking b-o-o-b-l-e-s-s of the first order...Thanks for picking this up...You got one more to pick up mami...How are you doing mamacita...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Each time you type this I laugh like mad! Soon mami
      I'm doing very good.

      Delete
  7. Now I'm not surprised @all... Congratulationx Dear. Now lets raise our glasses n cheer to this award!
    Cheers Amaka n everybody onboard!!!








    #Jeezuz_Jaireh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for nominating me :D
    I'll get right on it. I think this is a lovely idea. #Lookatyounow eh? Enviable boobs and all

    ReplyDelete