Saturday, 22 November 2014

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

RULES
  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
 Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Whoot! Whoot!! we got yet another super award and I'm over the moon because it simply means we are getting recognized!! 

My darling Ernie nominated us and on everyone's behalf, I say na gode, daalu, eshe, Obrigado, thank you.

My nominees
Vira
Esther
Funmi
Temi
Amaka
Sandra
Ms cookie
Deb
Ify
Riri
Tuke
Kenke
Damie
Sewa
Chidinma
Finally, I'm to tell Ernie seven things about me.
  1. I'm of average height.
  2. I'm very unpredictable.
  3. I love cooking.
  4. I love sleeping.
  5. I'm love my space.
  6. I'm not much of a make up fan.
  7. I love ribena!
.....................and that is it lovelies! X


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm!
    I am feeling 1,2,4,5, and 6.
    I love to cook sometimes only. Ribena? NOooooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for the nom.
      Hope harmattan isn't dealing with you yet?

      Delete
    2. Hehehe!
      Harmattan has started and my nose is bleeding self!

      Delete