An idea came to my mind and that's how this post came about. Everyday we used the word grow; grow up, stop acting immature etc so today we'll be looking at habits or attitudes we used to exhibit when we still had some growing up to do that thankfully we have dropped. Leggo
As a kid, I had habits that was bliss to me, some you don't want to know but looking back to the years gone by, sometimes I ask myself what I was thinking when I was happily indulging in them.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been through that phase, in fact, the passage of that phase is "growing up". So I'm going to list some things that I've stopped which are pointers to the fact that I'm grown. Feel free to tag yourself.
- I know I'm grown because I no longer add water to my Fanta to make it last.
- I know I'm grown because I don't run away when I see injection *lmao*
- I know I'm grown because I no longer say I want to eat when I know it's just the meat I want and not the food.
- I know I'm grown because I no longer throw unnecessary tantrums.
- I know I'm grown because I don't play with barbie doll anymore! Hehehe
- I know I'm grown because I no longer swallow toothpaste when I'm brushing.
- I know I'm grown because I no longer wear Mary Amaka (lmao! Those gowns with bag and saucer like hat).
- I know I'm grown because I no longer write my name on a paper and fix inside my pen (hehehe! The fear of petty thieves in school was the beginning of wisdom).
P.S Christmas is in few days time and hmmm, since I was born I've never received a christmas gift *wipes tears* so this Christmas, all I want is a phone *bats eyelashes*. I trust God that Santa won't forget me *smiles*